No Costume Quest price drop this halloween?

YonahFuriae

I purchased the game on the 360 when it came out, but now i'm more on the PS3 again so I wanted to buy it, I was hoping it would get a price drop this Halloween, there isn't a game more fit than this one for the halloween offers. Plus the sequel just came out so it would help sell both of them.

I think it's really weird there wasn't an offer for the first one, I spent all the weekend out and I couldn't check the store but I don't think they made it just for the Halloween day, there wasn't a price drop neither on US nor EU PSN?

Definitely not on European PSN anyway.  If I were to take a guess, I'd say that because the sequel released this week as well and some people would buy them together, they kept the price up for more $$$.  Or else, it wasn't on sale this year because it already was last year.  :P

I'd still say it's worth whatever price it is anyway.  Great game, and the sequel is even ten times better. :)

Not too surprising there wasn't a price drop, since the second one released. They probably want to get as many people as possible buying both at full price. There will probably end up being some kind of bundle or something in the future though.

Anyway, they're both great games, and definitely worth paying full price.

Not too surprising there wasn't a price drop, since the second one released. They probably want to get as many people as possible buying both at full price. There will probably end up being some kind of bundle or something in the future though.

Anyway, they're both great games, and definitely worth paying full price.

On the flip side if you lower the price of the first it gets more people playing it and excited to play the second :)

On the flip side if you lower the price of the first it gets more people playing it and excited to play the second :)

My thoughts exactly! What better way to sell a good game by showing off its predecessor? It's really a good marketing strategy since Costume Quest 1 is old and won't sell much more without discounts, and the sales for Costume Quest 2 will most likely come from people who bought the first one. 

Or better yet, they could bundle 1 and 2 together for a decent price...  :hmm:

• Like 1