Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boots_12345

Is the MP still active?

7 posts in this topic

The game only has a local co-op. but its easy enough anyway as long as u have two controllers if I remember correctly.

Edited by L33N3WB3

Local co-op only Boots

Also as said above having 2 controllers makes getting all the trophy's easier apart form Multiverse madness 30 waves which can be a pain i have heard

Yeah i recommend doing the 30 waves in Multiverse Madness with another person, local multiplayer, because as Jareth said above it can be a REAL pain in the ass. I tried for it tonight and got all the way to the middle of wave 29 by myself. then one of those stupid elfs that blow up came out of no where and killed me. I really dont wanna do it all over again, i mean it only took 134 minutes to get to wave 29 lol, but i will beat wave 30.

No online but can be done in co op as said above but also keep in mind that when I was doing it co op I died in round 30 while my partner was still alive then finished the wave but no trophy popped, player 1 must stay alive all of round 30 ;)

Edited by EpicNogg4

The multiplayer is all just split screen. There is no online mode so the platinum will be obtainable for life.

Edited by BrettyBoy