Exo Survival Trophies

Only one I need help with is fliping the map once then twice, like wtf does that even mean

Once you reach round 25 you "Flip" the map. ("Exo Flip" Trophy)

It will start over from round 1 but tougher enemies. (It's basically round 26, written as round 1²)

Same goes once you reach round 25² -> "Flip" again -> "Flip Flop" Trophy.

After that round 1³ starts (basically round 51) and so on... B)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I could've helped some of you, but unfortunately I don't have the game anymore and I'm grinding WW2. If you need any tips or have any question, you can ask me though.

Some tips for Flip-Flop :

Doing "Flip-Flop" is easier solo. I breezed through it 5 times solo, and it was way harder with 2+ players (did twice with 2+).

Only use the Heavy Exo.

Upgrade the Armor and Weapon Profiency wisely and first.

The EM1 is the best gun by far for this trophy.

Buy the "Exo-Stim" ability, and use it when you're about to die (screen flashing red), but for just half a second everytime. It will heal you enough.

Don't camp, always move. Also don't forget to buy all the Goliath upgrades (missiles) once your Armor and Weapon Profiency is at Max so that you absolutely obliterate enemy Golaths.

Oh, and do yourself a favor. Kill thoses annoying drones first before any other enemies as they will down you while running around as everyone shoots you if you don't.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 06.11.2017 at 10:15 PM, Tay said:

I could've helped some of you, but unfortunately I don't have the game anymore and I'm grinding WW2. If you need any tips or have any question, you can ask me though.

Some tips for Flip-Flop :

Doing "Flip-Flop" is easier solo. I breezed through it 5 times solo, and it was way harder with 2+ players (did twice with 2+).

Only use the Heavy Exo.

Upgrade the Armor and Weapon Profiency wisely and first.

The EM1 is the best gun by far for this trophy.

Buy the "Exo-Stim" ability, and use it when you're about to die (screen flashing red), but for just half a second everytime. It will heal you enough.

Don't camp, always move. Also don't forget to buy all the Goliath upgrades (missiles) once your Armor and Weapon Profiency is at Max so that you absolutely obliterate enemy Golaths.

Oh, and do yourself a favor. Kill thoses annoying drones first before any other enemies as they will down you while running around as everyone shoots you if you don't.

Which map is the easiest for solo run in your opinion?