Floriiss' Signature Shop

Floriiss

Hey Floriiss!

I don't know if you have any time to work on new requests, but i wanted to ask you if you could make me a banner for Project Platinum Far Cry?

I was to thinking you could use all main (cover) characters from whole series, including the one from Primal.

These are just some examples so you can see which ones to use:

https://megadownloadcore.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/a25.jpg

http://media.moddb.com/images/games/1/11/10005/Far-Cry-2-1422.jpg

http://static.betazeta.com/www.niubie.com/up/2012/09/vaas-660x350.jpg

http://cdn.farcry-hq.com/uploads/2014/08/SS1-big_157602.jpg

http://images8.alphacoders.com/595/595981.jpg

http://static.strefagier.pl/cms/2016/01/335_263654371.jpg

So i'm sure you'll find similar once that you can work with, so i'll just leave everything to you.

The PP should be up next week probably, but take your time. Cheers :wave:

Wasn't really sure whether or not you still want this banner, altho looked up your PP thread and saw a temporary banner. Figured you still wanted this one :P. So here it is!

Txi34xL.png

If this is still going on, I would love a signature if you got time :)

Sure thing! If you still want one PM me with the theme you want and I'll make you one!

If it is possible I would really appreciate if you could create a signature with Demon or Dark Souls theme. Although I have one It feels that it`s time for a change since it`s a bit confusing image, as you can see for yourself. Thanks! :)

Do you still want this Signature? Seems like you already got one in the meantime. :P

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

If this is still going on, I would love a signature if you got time :)

jB2bTtq.png

I'd like to make a banner request for my trophy checklist.

Theme: Persona 4, Naoto Shirogane (if you don't have a good pic, you can Google it)

Title: DetectiveCJ's Platinum Trophy Cabinet (use a font that would fit the theme)

Hi Floriiss, if it's not too much trouble, I'd also like to request a banner for my new trophy checklist.  Just whenever you have time.  Details as below:

Main Picture: Big Boss (following pic if possible) (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/charmanderrumble/images/a/a8/Biggboss.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150913230349)

Text: Stewart's Digital Gaming Icons (font is up to you)

Background: Whatever you think will work

Size: No specific size, but something medium is fine

Thanks for your time. :)

Hi, pal. I would like to make a request for signature.

Image: (I really care about this picture, so could you make an exception?)

Text: Neku-tan (you can use any font)

Background: it'd be the best if it were bright

Size: 200x600 (height x length)

Oh, and it has to have rounded corners.

Thanks in advance  ^_^

Hi y'all! It's been a while. Could you send me a PM whether or not you still want this requests? If so, I'll get down to it ASAP.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 19-2-2016 at 3:16 PM, DetectiveCJ said:

I'd like to make a banner request for my trophy checklist.

Theme: Persona 4, Naoto Shirogane (if you don't have a good pic, you can Google it)

Title: DetectiveCJ's Platinum Trophy Cabinet (use a font that would fit the theme)

Apologies for the late reply man. Hopefully you can still put this one to good use. ;)

HfYewJR.png

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

finally, the shop is open again ?

Render pic 1

http://jessymoonn.deviantart.com/art/Uzume-Render-652347714

: the main picture

Render pic 2

http://tacobait.deviantart.com/art/CyberdimensionNeptunia-Uzume-Chibi-Render-657967397

: I thought about this one as a small logo, somewhere on the bottom 

Thema

this one is all up to you man, I could not find anything that great tbh, of course, something that fits the main picture, you will find something :P   

text: 

Yuichiro-Akuhei 

Nothing is impossible for those who try

Goodluck ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

finally, the shop is open again 1f601.png

Render pic 1

http://jessymoonn.deviantart.com/art/Uzume-Render-652347714

: the main picture

Render pic 2

http://tacobait.deviantart.com/art/CyberdimensionNeptunia-Uzume-Chibi-Render-657967397

: I thought about this one as a small logo, somewhere on the bottom 

Thema

this one is all up to you man, I could not find anything that great tbh, of course, something that fits the main picture, you will find something :P   

text: 

Yuichiro-Akuhei 

Nothing is impossible for those who try

Goodluck 1f607.png

Here you go buddy :). First Signature after months.. looking pretty decent imo. Hope you like it.

AZAD9LU.png

• Like 3

On 26.02.2016 at 10:59 AM, Neku-tan said:

Hi, pal. I would like to make a request for signature.

Image: (I really care about this picture, so could you make an exception?)

Text: Neku-tan (you can use any font)

Background: it'd be the best if it was bright

Size: 200x600 (height x length)

Oh, and it has to have rounded corners.

Thanks in advance ^_^

could you do my old request?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neku-tan said:

Sure. I've posted on that quite a few months ago if you guys were still interested in your requests, although I never heard from you so I figured it wasn't necessary anymore. But seems like you're still interested, so good! I'll work on it as soon as possible. Should be finished in the next few days :)

• Like 2

Glad to see the shop reopened!

I would like to make a request if that is alright.

Theme: Street Fighter 5 (Would like to see something with Cammy, Juri, Ibuki or all of thee above if possible. I ultimately want to have a nice SFV signature so I'd be good with at least one of the aforementioned characters you can get the greatest result out of)

Render(s): Up to the artist

Type: Signature

Size: Up to the artist (Whatever works best. Let's say 500 X 200 as being the ideal size)

Text:

- JB_Swag_Doctor73

- Night Cast (I would like if it was distinguishable from my PSN name)

Notes/tweaks:

- If you can't conveniently fit all the text I'd be okay with just "Night Cast"

- If it seems like only doing one of the characters would make a much better result, the order of preference of who I would want in the signature would be Ibuki first, Juri second & Cammy last.

Thanks in advance! Feel free to ask any questions you may have!  

• Like 1

On 14-9-2017 at 0:18 PM, Neku-tan said:

j0GWxIb.png

Made an exception for you with this image. Personally I prefer to use renders. Pretty hard to work with certain things and don't feel like rendering everything out myself. But oh well, it came out decent I guess :P

• Like 2

Ooh, very interested.

Theme: Catherine, either catherine or erica

Type: Avatar

Size: Up to the artist (Whatever works best as an avatar)

Text:

- Eli

Notes/tweaks:

I'm honestly not fussed on what character to put as  I like both a lot, I'm just interested in what you could put out for me.

Thanks if you can ^_^

• Like 1

Hey, I usually make signatures for myself but I'm struggling to make one based on Shadow of Mordor. No matter what I do I'm not happy with it. Would you mind making one for me? I'm not going to give much direction here, because I don't really know what I want :P 

Theme: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Text: None

Size: 350x200

Thank you :awesome:

• Like 1

On 15-9-2017 at 5:23 AM, Night Cast said:

Glad to see the shop reopened!

I would like to make a request if that is alright.

Theme: Street Fighter 5 (Would like to see something with Cammy, Juri, Ibuki or all of thee above if possible. I ultimately want to have a nice SFV signature so I'd be good with at least one of the aforementioned characters you can get the greatest result out of)

Size: Up to the artist (Whatever works best. Let's say 500 X 200 as being the ideal size)

Text:

- JB_Swag_Doctor73

- Night Cast (I would like if it was distinguishable from my PSN name)

Notes/tweaks:

- If you can't conveniently fit all the text I'd be okay with just "Night Cast"

- If it seems like only doing one of the characters would make a much better result, the order of preference of who I would want in the signature would be Ibuki first, Juri second & Cammy last.

Thanks in advance! Feel free to ask any questions you may have!  

zKyaASJ.png

• Like 3

On 15-9-2017 at 5:03 PM, Eli_bloodthirst said:

Ooh, very interested.

Theme: Catherine, either catherine or erica

Type: Avatar

Size: Up to the artist (Whatever works best as an avatar)

Text:

- Eli

Notes/tweaks:

I'm honestly not fussed on what character to put as  I like both a lot, I'm just interested in what you could put out for me.

Thanks if you can ^_^

bXyKhyf.png

• Like 3

I'm glad to see the shop back open :D. I've been enjoying the ETG streams by the way ;)

Theme: Kingdom Hearts

Render(s): Up to the artist 

Type: Avatar

Size: Anything the works for an avatar

Text: Up to the artist 

Notes/Tweaks: For the most part everything is up to you. I trust your creative judgement and look forward to seeing what you put out. 

Thanks in adavance! It is very much appreciated ☺️.

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 1

Hello my friend, welcome back xD

Don't want to sound unoriginal or steal from my fellow guide co worker @Kent10201,  but my plat 150 will soon be here and to congratulate all, would love to have a new signature and if possible a new head piece for my checklist.

I'll leave to you but it's Kingdom Hearts related, any is fine, let me know if is possible xD

Lastly have fun with gungeon, awesome game, if you need Enter the Gungeon Guide / The Supply Drop Guide

xD

• Like 2

On 15-9-2017 at 6:04 PM, LeetWolf2 said:

Hey, I usually make signatures for myself but I'm struggling to make one based on Shadow of Mordor. No matter what I do I'm not happy with it. Would you mind making one for me? I'm not going to give much direction here, because I don't really know what I want :P 

Theme: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Text: None

Size: 350x200

Thank you :awesome:

GEIWTX2.png

• Like 2

I had no idea this thread has been around for quite a while. Looks pretty darn good. I wish I could make signatures and avatars for people, but alas I never learned how to use Photoshop or other photo editing programs properly.

Do you also do header images on your PSN Profile? I've seen a few people with custom images, and I've been poking around for a while to figure out where they got them from.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

Oh you're back!! Happy to have you back at creating epic art, I may ask for an updated Trophy Checklist banner, my old Versus-XIII Noctis one (done by your talent ^_^) is much outdated at this point.

I also subscribed to your Youtube channel, will get back to you as soon as I come up with a rough idea on what the banner will contain :lol: 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I had no idea this thread has been around for quite a while. Looks pretty darn good. I wish I could make signatures and avatars for people, but alas I never learned how to use Photoshop or other photo editing programs properly.

Do you also do header images on your PSN Profile? I've seen a few people with custom images, and I've been poking around for a while to figure out where they got them from.

Yes header images too. Haven't done much of those though. Maybe one or two. But it's usually the sigs/banners that people request the most. :P

31 minutes ago, Omar said:

Oh you're back!! Happy to have you back at creating epic art, I may ask for an updated Trophy Checklist banner, my old Versus-XIII Noctis one (done by your talent ^_^) is much outdated at this point.

I also subscribed to your Youtube channel, will get back to you as soon as I come up with a rough idea on what the banner will contain :lol: 

Hey man nice to hear from you! It's been a while. Ah yes, I remember your request. It's quite an old one indeed. Seems like time for something new :D. Sure, just let me know when you've figured out what you want :D

Oh and thanks for subscribing! I appreciate that :D

• Like 1