Floriiss' Signature Shop

Floriiss

Thanks Floriiss. Really appreciate the response.

You got some sick games on your profile. Especially those Atari Classics Vol 1 and 2, and Cloudberry Kingdom.

I suppose I should write down my request. I don't mind waiting a good while as it's really not that important, but it will be pretty nice to have.

Theme: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove

Render(s): Up to artist

Type: Profile Banner on PSN Profile

Size: Same as other profile banners

Text: AJ RULES

Notes/Tweaks: Maybe make Shovel Knight and the other characters in the banner not as big. They take up most of the space.

I love the work you've done. You definitely have a good talent for art.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

On 20-9-2017 at 9:25 PM, Kent10201 said:

I'm glad to see the shop back open :D. I've been enjoying the ETG streams by the way ;)

Theme: Kingdom Hearts

Render(s): Up to the artist 

Type: Avatar

Size: Anything the works for an avatar

Text: Up to the artist 

Notes/Tweaks: For the most part everything is up to you. I trust your creative judgement and look forward to seeing what you put out. 

Thanks in adavance! It is very much appreciated ☺️.

iV3KfXQ.png

• Like 4

I only noticed this thread recently. I am seriously impressed by your works and would love if i could get an piece from this aswell! :D

Theme: Night in The Woods

Render(s): Up to the artist - Go all out and surprise me! ?

Type: Background Image on PSN

Size: I unfortunately do not know the size of this. Maybe it's about the same size of an PSNP Cover Photo? Maybe the sizes are posted online - but i haven't found anything so far.

Text: "D1/d1" or No text at all - see for yourself which will look best! :lol:

Notes/Tweaks: Preferably would like to see the 4 main characters used/one of these two characters. (Mae or Gregg)

This might be hard to do as it's a unknown game, and there might not be many choices available, but see what you can do!

Edited by d1l2e3v4
  • Like 1

On 20-9-2017 at 10:17 PM, Mah2c said:

Hello my friend, welcome back xD

Don't want to sound unoriginal or steal from my fellow guide co worker @Kent10201,  but my plat 150 will soon be here and to congratulate all, would love to have a new signature and if possible a new head piece for my checklist.

I'll leave to you but it's Kingdom Hearts related, any is fine, let me know if is possible xD

Lastly have fun with gungeon, awesome game, if you need Enter the Gungeon Guide / The Supply Drop Guide

xD

LtuA7Hm.png

Feels like I'm really improving lately. Blending is really on point on this one. As for your banner, I'll get to that one later. But for now enjoy your new sig :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Floriiss said:

LtuA7Hm.png

Feels like I'm really improving lately. Blending is really on point on this one. As for your banner, I'll get to that one later. But for now enjoy your new sig :) 

Oh my!!  thanks bud, looks absolutely beautiful xD

I knew I could trust your judgment :P

Tomorrow I'll try to update the signature, believe it or not I still have trouble finding the way do change after the site updated. 

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Mah2c said:

Oh my!!  thanks bud, looks absolutely beautiful xD

I knew I could trust your judgment :P

Tomorrow I'll try to update the signature, believe it or not I still have trouble finding the way do change after the site updated. 

If u need help, shoot me a PM :D 

4 hours ago, Spaz said:

Wow that signature looks really great. You definitely have a talent for making good artwork.

Cheers dude! :) 

1 hour ago, Floriiss said:

Awesome! :D 

Looks awesome indeed xD

By the way bud, was the Atari flashback volumes a fair challenge? I mean they're below 1 Ultras so they must be at least a challenge. I'm asking because you got the plat in 10 hours so taking away your superior skills, I wonder if they're still a fun and fair unlike the necrodancer :P

16 minutes ago, Mah2c said:

Looks awesome indeed xD

By the way bud, was the Atari flashback volumes a fair challenge? I mean they're below 1 Ultras so they must be at least a challenge. I'm asking because you got the plat in 10 hours so taking away your superior skills, I wonder if they're still a fun and fair unlike the necrodancer :P

Glad you like it. :)

Decent challenge. The second Atari is a lot harder than the first one. First one was okay. It wasn't great, but not bad either. I just didn't like most of the mini games lol. 

On 20-9-2017 at 10:17 PM, Mah2c said:

Hello my friend, welcome back xD

Don't want to sound unoriginal or steal from my fellow guide co worker @Kent10201,  but my plat 150 will soon be here and to congratulate all, would love to have a new signature and if possible a new head piece for my checklist.

I'll leave to you but it's Kingdom Hearts related, any is fine, let me know if is possible xD

Lastly have fun with gungeon, awesome game, if you need Enter the Gungeon Guide / The Supply Drop Guide

xD

Z9WLPz1.png

• Like 4

On 24-9-2017 at 5:48 AM, Spaz said:

Thanks Floriiss. Really appreciate the response.

You got some sick games on your profile. Especially those Atari Classics Vol 1 and 2, and Cloudberry Kingdom.

I suppose I should write down my request. I don't mind waiting a good while as it's really not that important, but it will be pretty nice to have.

Theme: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove

Render(s): Up to artist

Type: Profile Banner on PSN Profile

Size: Same as other profile banners

Text: AJ RULES

Notes/Tweaks: Maybe make Shovel Knight and the other characters in the banner not as big. They take up most of the space.

I love the work you've done. You definitely have a good talent for art.

9UN9JBj.png

• Like 1

Awesome job my man.? I should of said I don't really care too much about the other characters in the game other than Shovel Knight himself. It's probably one of my favorite indie titles in recent memory. Highly recommended.

Fantastic work. I wish I could give you a donation, because I can definitely tell you work hard in delivering signatures and banners to people's requests.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spaz said:

Awesome job my man.1f44d.png I should of said I don't really care too much about the other characters in the game other than Shovel Knight himself. It's probably one of my favorite indie titles in recent memory. Highly recommended.

Fantastic work. I wish I could give you a donation, because I can definitely tell you work hard in delivering signatures and banners to people's requests.

Thanks! Like I said before, I don't care about any money, but if you ever want to return the favor then I'd highly appreciate it if you'd subscribe to my Youtube channel. I'm trying to get more active on there. Might even do a lets play soon. :D

• Like 1

On 25-9-2017 at 3:22 AM, d1l2e3v4 said:

I only noticed this thread recently. I am seriously impressed by your works and would love if i could get an piece from this aswell! :D

Render(s): Up to the artist - Go all out and surprise me! 1f609.png

Size: I unfortunately do not know the size of this. Maybe it's about the same size of an PSNP Cover Photo? Maybe the sizes are posted online - but i haven't found anything so far.

Notes/Tweaks: Preferably would like to see the 4 main characters used/one of these two characters. (Mae or Gregg)

This might be hard to do as it's a unknown game, and there might not be many choices available, but see what you can do!

Just for clarification, do you mean you want a background image for your PS3/PS4 or you want a banner image for your profile on PSN? :P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Floriiss said:

Just for clarification, do you mean you want a background image for your PS3/PS4 or you want a banner image for your profile on PSN? :P

Ahah, should've probably made that a bit more clear - sorry about that :lol:

I'd like a banner image for my profile on PSN. 

• Like 1

On 25-9-2017 at 3:22 AM, d1l2e3v4 said:

Render(s): Up to the artist - Go all out and surprise me! 1f609.png

5MvL2Ae.png

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hi there Floriiss :D! I've just noticed this thread and I've got to say, your artwork is very impressive! No wonder your signatures, banner and avatars are so popular on here! :D

Anyway, I'd love to get in on having one of these lovely pieces of artwork so if you are still doing them, would I be able to put a request in for a banner please? I'm going to be writing a Trophy Checklist on here for my platinums/backlog so I'd love to have one. :) I'll leave you my request for you in case you can do it but if you can't then no worries :).

Theme: Stardew Valley

Render(s): Completely up to you! :) 

Type: Banner for a Trophy Checklist.

Size: I'm not sure what size these are but just one of the normal sized one's you do will be brilliant!

Text: Could it say, 'Abbey's Platinum Gems and Backlog'. :) 

Notes/Tweaks: spacer.pngImage result for stardew valley 

Would you be able to use this image for the banner and with the same font for the text please. :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RizzleAbbey12 said:

Hi there Floriiss :D! I've just noticed this thread and I've got to say, your artwork is very impressive! No wonder your signatures, banner and avatars are so popular on here! :D

Anyway, I'd love to get in on having one of these lovely pieces of artwork so if you are still doing them, would I be able to put a request in for a banner please? I'm going to be writing a Trophy Checklist on here for my platinums/backlog so I'd love to have one. :) I'll leave you my request for you in case you can do it but if you can't then no worries :).

Size: I'm not sure what size these are but just one of the normal sized one's you do will be brilliant!

Would you be able to use this image for the banner and with the same font for the text please. :) 

Yes I'm still doing them. The image might be hard to adjust due to gradients, but I'll see what I can do. Worst case scenario, would you be bothered by me using another image? Also I've got deadlines next week so I can't promise it'll be here soon, but otherwise it should be finished by the end of next week.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Floriiss said:

Yes I'm still doing them. The image might be hard to adjust due to gradients, but I'll see what I can do. Worst case scenario, would you be bothered by me using another image? Also I've got deadlines next week so I can't promise it'll be here soon, but otherwise it should be finished by the end of next week.

Thanks for getting back to me! :) No I wouldn't be bothered if you used another image as anything Stardew Valley will be brilliant. That's no problem, I don't mind when it's finished so take your time! :) 

• Like 1

On 9-1-2018 at 8:52 PM, RizzleAbbey12 said:

Had some time to work on it. Unfortunately I couldn't find the exact same font that has been used in the image, so I used another one instead. 

43v8VXf.jpg

• Like 1