GTAV first person view confirmed.

MrManBuz

The submarine is the first thing I thought of when I saw this. That would probably be awesome to see. Everything else just looks like a regular FPS.

It's cool they took the time to make an FPS mode. If only they took this kind of time and energy to give us those heists that were promised a year ago...

• Like 1

The submarine is the first thing I thought of when I saw this. That would probably be awesome to see. Everything else just looks like a regular FPS.

It's cool they took the time to make an FPS mode. If only they took this kind of time and energy to give us those heists that were promised a year ago...

I completely agree with the fact that Heists should be in the game but hey on a good note we have got a load of free content and i bet Heists will play better in First Person....... Payday 2 Gta Edition 

I can imagine Gta 5  first person being like a giant ass far cry game except without Vaas or exotic wildlife. After hearing about this, and how in super smash bros wii u there will be 8 player fights i pooped myself.

I borrowed Gta 5 from a friend on ps3  so i have a reason to buy it on ps4.