Serious BUG on my digital copy (EU version 1.00)

Hi guys i have encountered a LOT of bugs on my playtrought on Uber difficult and now I'm stuck with the clean up. My problem is related to a single collectable (gold item #27, golde ladle) the collectable DON'T APPEAR. So i have restarded from checkpoint and nothing, i have restarted the entire level on every difficult and still does not appear, i have I loaded the save with chapter 10 to start, and the collectables is not here. 

I have deleted and restart to download the game, i believe they change (on digital version you can't delete any patch -_-), anyone has my problem?

Edited by killer91ITA

• 3 months later...

I thought the concept was very intriguing (alternate history, especially Nazis winning).  Although the actual implementation of the plot was so-so.  I really don't go for sex and nudity in video games.  I found a lot of elements really reminded me of Rage.  Anyone else see the similarities?

dmsleight.png

Edited by dmsleight

I thought the concept was very intriguing (alternate history, especially Nazis winning).  Although the actual implementation of the plot was so-so.  I really don't go for sex and nudity in video games.  I found a lot of elements really reminded me of Rage.  Anyone else see the similarities?

While it's not really an element, they do share the same engine.  Same with The Evil Within. id Tech 5.