Trophies not popping?

I recently completed a run, defeating Satan with Lazarus. During this run I killed Mom's heart for the 8th time and also acquired enough full heart containers to unlock Maggie. However, I didn't receive any of the trophies for those ("Magdalene," "Broken Ankh," and "A Quarter"). I know this is specific and not many people will have completed these by now, but if anyone is having similar issues please let me know. Also FWIW, I have received trophies since getting this glitch and it was only that one run that I have had issues with trophies not popping. 

It sounds like the game is taking whichever set of trophy requirements was completed last and just unlocking that particular award. Have you achieved any of those trophies on a later run and unlocked them successfully? If you've beaten Mom again and gotten the 9th kill trophy but still not the 8th, then I guess it would make those technically missable.

It sounds like the game is taking whichever set of trophy requirements was completed last and just unlocking that particular award. Have you achieved any of those trophies on a later run and unlocked them successfully? If you've beaten Mom again and gotten the 9th kill trophy but still not the 8th, then I guess it would make those technically missable.

I've gotten the in-game unlocks for doing all of these, and I know I've done at least one additional run getting 7 full heart containers, and again, no trophy. I have also gotten the trophies for beating Mom's Heart 9 and 10 times. I'm hoping I can use a new save file to get the glitched trophies, otherwise I may never be able to get the platinum, which would be really stupid.

Are you playing on Vita or PS4? The PS4 versions seems to be very buggy trophy-wise, but I haven't heard any complaints for the Vita one.

I'm playing on PS4. I started playing on one of the other save files and unlocked Maggie, and fortunately the trophy popped! Now I just have to beat Mom's heart eight more times on that save after already beating it 11 eleven times on my main one -__-

I've been having the same problems on PS4 as well. Got the hearts to unlock Maggie, beat boss rush, and then beat Mom's Heart for the first time. None of the trophies popped. It was really weird though since on the run I did after that the boss rush trophy randomly popped up while I was exploring a random floor.

PS4 version. 

I killed mom's heart 8 times, but still didn't get the trophy Eden (Beat the Womb for the first time), but Eden character is unlocked already.

The same thing happens with Spelunker Boy trophy. I got the message that Spelunker Boy secret unlocked after beating Caves/Catacombs without damage taken, but no trophy  :( 

I will try a new save slot or a new save file later.

PS4 version. 

I killed mom's heart 8 times, but still didn't get the trophy Eden (Beat the Womb for the first time), but Eden character is unlocked already.

The same thing happens with Spelunker Boy trophy. I got the message that Spelunker Boy secret unlocked after beating Caves/Catacombs without damage taken, but no trophy  :( 

I will try a new save slot or a new save file later.

Did you do Spelunker Boy today?  There was a new patch that came out today.