Challenge Mode and Legend Difficulty

Yes. I played my first playthrough on cadet and then did my Challenge playthrough on Legend. Both trophies unlocked in succession after killing the final boss. To max out the weapons there was still some grinding but it's fastest to just replay some of the arena challenges over and over.

• Like 2

Actually, to grind out the last few weapon upgrades, I leveled mine during the section right before the final boss (where you kill the big Nether dudes).  I would kill the mobs surrounding the big guys and then do as much damage to said big guys without killing them.  Once they got low I just jumped to my death.

This method is better for both grinding bolts and weapon upgrades.

• Like 1

Quick Question:

I've started at "Hero" difficulty. When I start the Challenge Mode and select Legend difficulty, will I get both trophies (For Legend AND Challenge mode)?

It would save me a third playthrough...

Thank you.

Yes you can do that and get both trophies. I'm currently wokring on a guide for this game and it should be done in a few days.

• Like 1

Yes you can do that and get both trophies. I'm currently wokring on a guide for this game and it should be done in a few days.

That's nice, I will be sure to check it out. The one on .org is confusing and doesn't have a lot of details, so I'm looking forward to yours!

Thanks a lot to the others that responded to my question, it's really appreciated!

• Like 1