Anyone having issues unlocking trophy when you beat game?

Yeah, I finished the game on veteran, no trophy, and my save glitched too somehow and showed I'd only done 3/14 missions when clearly I have the trophies for doing all those missions.

yes, happend to me too...I tried to reply the mission couple of times, nothing helped. Any ideas?

EDIT:

I just noticed, Captured Mission has not saved my progress thus it cant assume the game has been finished at all. Check all the missions if they are marked as co pleted in Mission Select section. Im going to play the last two missions again to see if it helped and let you guys know.

EDIT2: looks like the Captured mission is not saving its progress after finishing, not sure why, I tried to replay it from the very beginning. It looks like I have to play the campaing again and hope this glitch wont happen again?

Any other ideas ?

Edited by tehkeemo

yes, happend to me too...I tried to reply the mission couple of times, nothing helped. Any ideas?

EDIT:

I just noticed, Captured Mission has not saved my progress thus it cant assume the game has been finished at all. Check all the missions if they are marked as co pleted in Mission Select section. Im going to play the last two missions again to see if it helped and let you guys know.

EDIT2: looks like the Captured mission is not saving its progress after finishing, not sure why, I tried to replay it from the very beginning. It looks like I have to play the campaing again and hope this glitch wont happen again?

Any other ideas ?

Mine didn't even register that far, it said I had only completed up to the third mission.

Ive found a workaround that worked for me:

Basically play the last mission (lets say its mission A) which is marked as completed on veteran and after you finish it continue to mission lets say B, once it starts just hit options button save and exit, go check in the mission select, mission B should be marked as finished on the veteran difficulty. This just worked for me and I did receive all the trophies.

well, so in the end Im missing one upgrade point to actually get the exo suit upgraded! Just letting you know that this could also happen...Im not gonna play the campaing again just to complete all the challenges (again) while worried if it gives me the right amount of points. Screw it, until they patch it ( if ever) Im not gonna touch single player part of the game. Dammit :(

Edited by tehkeemo

I got the same problem, finished on veteran, no trophy, went to 'mission select' part, only first 5 missions unlocked. Started a new campaign, finally got the trophy. But....another bug came.... I've done all the head shot, kills, intel, grenade, but two points short for the exo upgrade trophy.... I remembered I put two points in one upgrade, but it says I am not...

I got the same problem, finished on veteran, no trophy, went to 'mission select' part, only first 5 missions unlocked. Started a new campaign, finally got the trophy. But....another bug came.... I've done all the head shot, kills, intel, grenade, but two points short for the exo upgrade trophy.... I remembered I put two points in one upgrade, but it says I am not...

That scares me now. Haha I was going to start a new veteran campaign soon. Not sure what to do about the points though.

just curious, are you guys using retail copy or digital copy? mine is digital.

Yep mine is digital also, I have a slight feeling it's a digital copy issue.

hummmm....but I dont have any problem....I was thinking about it is retail copy's issue...

Well I have no clue what would be causing these issues in that case.