Anyone having issues unlocking trophy when you beat game?

This is for the people withthe digital copy . So did any of you guys already played or platinumed the game on another system like if you plated it on ps3 or xbox 360 and are palying on ps4/One ? 

I got some issues because of that , i platinumed the game on ps3 and all the trophies unlocked and on ps4 most of the trophies as well but not some of the survival mode trophies. 

So i deleted my save files and am redoing things now (like play 50 exo rounds ) and see if that works ;) 

Long story short if you have it on another system that might be the problem , i ll keep you up to date about the save file thing 

( sorry for the english :/ )

Everyone needs to Tweet at @SHgames if you want the issue to be addressed.

I just beat the PAINFULLY HARD campaign on Veteran. I did not get a single trophy for beating it when I should have had three.

Even worse, not a single mission in Mission Select is available. It's as if my PS4/the game never even recognized that I played it at all.

On top of it, I very much loathed this particular CoD's campaign. Wayyyy too many on-rails sections and literally the worst ending to a CoD campaign. "At least I have the trophies," I said to myself.

Terrible campaign, God awful and lazy co-op mode, and a multiplayer that has finally gotten me bored of the series have convinced me that this is my last CoD. I've never said this before, so I f**king mean it.

This is what happens when you continue to put more into your marketing team and voice actors than the development team.

Yep mine is digital also, I have a slight feeling it's a digital copy issue.

Wrong. Mines retail and I got the worst of it.

This is for the people withthe digital copy .

Um, says who? Mines retail. Don't make such broad assumptions. Edited by sukTHEfac

I have retail also

I just beat the PAINFULLY HARD campaign on Veteran. I did not get a single trophy for beating it when I should have had three.

Even worse, not a single mission in Mission Select is available. It's as if my PS4/the game never even recognized that I played it at all.

On top of it, I very much loathed this particular CoD's campaign. Wayyyy too many on-rails sections and literally the worst ending to a CoD campaign. "At least I have the trophies," I said to myself.

Terrible campaign, God awful and lazy co-op mode, and a multiplayer that has finally gotten me bored of the series have convinced me that this is my last CoD. I've never said this before, so I f**king mean it.

This is what happens when you continue to put more into your marketing team and voice actors than the development team.Wrong. Mines retail and I got the worst of it.

Um, says who? Mines retail. Don't make such broad assumptions.

yeah that campaign lol took me a couple days to beat I kept falling asleep lol but I like co-op and MP tho

This is what happens when you continue to put more into your marketing team and voice actors than the development team.

Wrong. Mines retail and I got the worst of it.

Um, says who? Mines retail. Don't make such broad assumptions.

Sorry i wasn t saying that it only affects digital copy users.  I just heard and read (until this point ) that it mostly ocured to digital copy users but well i think we can just hope they fix that fast :/

This is for the people withthe digital copy . So did any of you guys already played or platinumed the game on another system like if you plated it on ps3 or xbox 360 and are palying on ps4/One ? 

I got some issues because of that , i platinumed the game on ps3 and all the trophies unlocked and on ps4 most of the trophies as well but not some of the survival mode trophies. 

So i deleted my save files and am redoing things now (like play 50 exo rounds ) and see if that works ;)

Long story short if you have it on another system that might be the problem , i ll keep you up to date about the save file thing 

( sorry for the english :/ )

Started the game up and finished the campaign on PS4 before I even touched the PS3 version, no campaign complete trophies, and I won't bother with the PS3 version until this is fixed.

I had a problem up until today.

For some reason it made me skip the ending of one of the missions. After going back and playing throttle again, and waiting through the final cut scene, it unblocked itself.

Not sure why this is happening. So if certain chapters are unlocked, play through it again on recruit and make sure all cut scenes are played through properly.

I tweeted Activision about it and they said they were looking at a fix however it just seems to not count it if you skip through a cut scene.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

These trophies to finish the game (A New Era/Hard Hitter/SP Prestige) are currently the only thing I have left to do on this campaign.

When I finished on the first time (first play trough on Veteran), I expected them to appear.. After waiting for the credits to end, I noticed that I still had 'Captured' still uncompleted..

So, apparently I still have to do the last and second to last missions. Been looking online and replaying them (over 5 times now on Veteran!) ever since, but no luck..

Anyone who had the same problem can point me to the right direction? It would definitely end this headache..  :rolleyes:

Seems more of a current gen problem, as every time I loo into it (and believe me, I've spent A LOT of time searching this), and PS4 and XBONE users seem to have the same exact problem.

And I'd really like to now how some people who had this problem, managed to get the trophies. I tried the backing up and deleting saves, but no luck. And I don't want to redo the campaign only for it to happen again.  :S

EDIT: After looking and trying countless times today, I found a solution that worked for me, and I don't know which one did it, or if it was a combination of both, anyway, I went offline and restarted not the mission I didn't have marked 'Completed [Veteran]' on, but the previous one, and I didn't went to the main menu to check if it was registering. So, I had mission 14 Captured 'still' to complete, and I went back and redo mission 13 Throttle again, even though it already had the complete status, and then just went till the end of game, spiked the credits, and a few moments after all three trophies showed up. Hope this helps anyone who has encountered this annoying bug :)  

Edited by meninha74