Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One- Black Screen

Porch

So I have got the platinum in every Ratchet and Clank game except this one, but I have encountered a problem and I'm searching for help. Since I have found it too hard to explain using text, I made this quick video. Please take a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6QS8N3xU4Y&feature=youtu.be

Is the disc scratched? I'd take it back to the store and trade it for another copy of the game.

You should have put a warning to heaphone users, I nearly got deaf....

All so quiet then you just put that crap japanese song super loud...

Thnx for the heads up, muted the sound.

You should have put a warning to heaphone users, I nearly got deaf....

All so quiet then you just put that crap japanese song super loud...

Sorry about that didn't think it was that load :/ and it's not from japan, it's from sonic  :lol:..... and it does suck, don't know what I was thinking I apologize for any bleeding ears.

Is the disc scratched? I'd take it back to the store and trade it for another copy of the game.

Thnx for the heads up, muted the sound.

No the disk is not scratched.

Edited by bth

ok, good luck :).

I found a corrupted save file in the "unknown" folder the name of, The name of the save was just random numbers and letters but when I pressed "info" on it, it said "aldaros plains" (A level from this game) I deleted it and still nothing... :/ I thought I would tell you as it might help.

Edited by Bth9698
  • Like 1

I found a corrupted save file in the "unknown" folder the name of, The name of the save was just random numbers and letters but when I pressed "info" on it, it said "aldaros plains" (A level from this game) I deleted it and still nothing... :/ I thought I would tell you as it might help.

At least it's some progress.

• Like 1