Missing song. Anyone know what it is?

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss

The missing song is "Nagashino (Oda)" , it should play at Battle of Nagashino Oda, but because of a bug, the song is missing in the PS3 and Vita versions, and plays "Itsukushima (Mori)" instead.

So yeah, this game is literally impossible to platinum in the PS3 and Vita, until Koei fixes this bug and put the song in the game.

The missing song is "Nagashino (Oda)" , it should play at Battle of Nagashino Oda, but because of a bug, the song is missing in the PS3 and Vita versions, and plays "Itsukushima (Mori)" instead.

So yeah, this game is literally impossible to platinum in the PS3 and Vita, until Koei fixes this bug and put the song in the game.

Oh dear...that really sucks and is kinda ridiculous, I hope Koei addresses this but I kinda have a bad feeling that they won't fix it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Since this trophy is still listed as a Rare, the bug has been fixed some months ago and is now possible to obtain.

For those who already finished Story mode, just replay Oda's Nagashino stage and the trophy should pop.

Edited by Yukizm69

I have problem with music-tophy , beaten all story levels, played some "chronicles", but one track is missing, next after "Victory", is it a glitch?

If my memory serves me correctly, I think it's the Defeat theme. Simply let one of your characters die on purpose in any stage/mode.