Leaderboards not up yet, online trophies a no go

So after a fair few matches with my girlfriend, I looked at the leaderboards to see how many kills I had, for the online trophies, and I noticed it only had the score for my last match.

Everyone else on the leaderboard also had 20 kills or less, as in, 20, 15, 10, or 5 kills to be exact. This means that the leaderboards at the moment at least, are only recording your last played game, or so it seems.

So that's...something. If it doesn't get fixed soon, which it might not since the game apparently won't launch 'til January in certain places, the online trophies are UNOBTAINABLE.

So after a fair few matches with my girlfriend, I looked at the leaderboards to see how many kills I had, for the online trophies, and I noticed it only had the score for my last match.

Everyone else on the leaderboard also had 20 kills or less, as in, 20, 15, 10, or 5 kills to be exact. This means that the leaderboards at the moment at least, are only recording your last played game, or so it seems.

So that's...something. If it doesn't get fixed soon, which it might not since the game apparently won't launch 'til January in certain places, the online trophies are UNOBTAINABLE.

The game wasn't ready to release yet. It got put on by accident and they removed it. The real release date isn't until January. 

Edited by skateak

Motherfucking BIG update, please read.

I know the game isn't technically out yet, but for those of us who have it, we CAN in fact get the online trophies.

By some hell of a coincidence, I only got 99 kills the other day, my first kill in online today popped the 100 kill trophy. They do work.

I noticed I had 99 kills by looking at the stats section of the game. I was looking to see how many hidden rooms I'd found and then I saw that...

So, the X amount of kills online trophies ARE poppable RIGHT THE FUCK NOW for those of us lucky enough to have the game. I'm about to pop the 250 one too at the end of this game.

LEADERBOARDS THOUGH, ARE STILL NOT UP AND WILL JUST DISPLAY YOUR SCORE IN YOUR LAST PLAYED GAME.