brandaopeixoto

Official Boost D4D Thread

225 posts in this topic

I'm looking to boost the 3 share trophies (10 downloads of each type), 50,000xp, and reach rank 28. If you search for my id, you'll find my creations. Download and rank them 5 stars and I'll return the favor. Shoot me a message on psn to let me know. I'll check back here later too.

PSN id: brandaopeixoto

Im down for this . Ill do all4all with anyone on road trip . the lack of true online seems to be making the create exp hard to come by . and i make some damn pro karts . Send me a psn message so i dont forget .

psn - zero_cool_01

ME TOO I HAVE SUM COOL CREATIONS LIKE SCORPION FROM MORTAL KOMBAT, DEADPOOL, SUM DRAGON BALLZ CHARACTERS AND MORE

MA NAME AT THE UPPER LEFT CORNER OF THIS POST

PLEASE DOWNLOAD MY TRACK WITH THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF DOWNLOADS YOU DON'T HAVE TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING ELSE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CAN YOU DO THAT

Edited by X_Carl_Johnson_Z

add me download my stuff send me a message on psn and i will download your stuff thx

psn is fradet

i think the best way to do this is to show eachother screenshots of the downloaded stuff, too many people have not been honest about this so i wont download anyones creations without seeying screenshots of you downloaded everything from me, and i promis i will download everything in return and show screenshots too, theres no one that can not say i didnt do that.

anyone wanna do d4d just send me a message and ill do urs back thanks :)

PSN: joelyboy29

Got it

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Message d4d to me and ill respond as quickly as possible :)

PS: Be honest please --'

Please download my creations, O-o-o-Oppa Gangnam Style for mod, Orc Kart for Kart, and Apocalypse for Tracks. I'll download yours too, just send me message. Thanks. PSN: Phoebus003

does anyone still needs xp for the trophy " ModNation Superstar " ?

I need xp , please download and vote all my creations (mods / karts / tracks) and send me a message when done on ps vita with a screenshot

I will return it back downloading yours !

my psn id : auber002b

thank you !

I'dd really like to join

psn:purekinder

Purekinder - if you sign up for d4d and someone downoads your stuff, you need to return the favor.

Also for anyone else, I am 25k short, so I have another couple of weeks. Please feel free to d4d with me just send me the screen shots - jmac92123

I would really like to join too. Please download and 5* all of my creations and I will do the same in return (please send screenshots!).

Got it a while ago. :D

Cheers.

Edited by zajac9999

i think the best way to do this is to show eachother screenshots of the downloaded stuff, too many people have not been honest about this so i wont download anyones creations without seeying screenshots of you downloaded everything from me, and i promis i will download everything in return and show screenshots too, theres no one that can not say i didnt do that.

:huh: maybe you right about scr... hours & hours downloading other players creations and i stil have only 1...

Cpts

I hope somebody is still playing this game. I almost have platinum for this game, but I still need 3 downloads of a circuit of mine. Would somebody like to download this track I showed below? It's mentioned 'Castle Coast' and it's downloaded 7 times. If you want I will download also what you want from you. It's a bit frustating to see that my Lionel Messi already downloaded 130 times and I cannot get 10 downloads on a circuit. I have also Yoshi Raceway that is downloaded 6 times.

Yoshi Raceway:

preview_image.png

Castle Coast:

preview_image.png

I will help you barney, and i still need a few of each, psn: sept-sept

I will help others who send me a psn message for the time being.

Hey all looking to do some Download for Download trades, send me a message and i will vote/download any of your creations if you can help me out as well.  I usually do not get on my vita until about 2AM pacific so if you send a message earlier i am not forgetting about it, just not home yet.

Looking to finally do this game up so if anyone would be willing to d4d my creations that would be greaaaaat. Of course ill return the favor as well.

Looking to finally do this game up so if anyone would be willing to d4d my creations that would be greaaaaat. Of course ill return the favor as well.

I will trade downloads with you, i will send you a message over psn today when i am off work.  Or if you download mine before then just send me a message and i will download yours and send screen shots

I'm on around 30,000 XP and still looking to get 100,000 for the Plat! I've D4D with a lot and 100% reliable! I've got no problem downloading and sending screenshots! PSN obicolkenobi! Any help would be most appreciated!