brandaopeixoto

Official Boost D4D Thread

225 posts in this topic

Hi! I still need 3 sets of downloads for my kart, track and 1 mod. Gonna do the rest with another vita! I will help back if you rate my stuff!

Psn ID: Are1991

Edited by Are1991

Finished! Today I'll help capitanfabio, NekoSlash, Jonhoboy, Satay-Chiken and rampantMoose. Thanks for the help guys

Pls, help me obtaining the rank 28 trophy.

Download my creations and rate 5, and i will do the same with yours.

Thanks so much in advance.

PSN: Javi_RodríguezXD

Edited by Javi_RodriguezXD

Hi, and help me

I have 1 Track, 1 Kart, and 1 Mod available for download with name "download 4 download". I'm looking for boosters only to download.

PSN: stillbot

Tks!!!

Only need 20000 xp so pls download mine and send pictures as a proof. i return the favor

Same Here need also download message me I help also or download I download back :)

Edit: all online trophys done now :)

Edited by Infernofeuer1

23 hours ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

Same Here need also download message me I help also or download I download back :)

Edit: all online trophys done now :)

I downloaded your mods and you didn't download mine and this was BEFORE you got your last online trophy. Scammer!

I even sent you a message saying I downloaded your stuff and sent your photos as proof and I didn't get a response back from you. This was a couple of days ago. Then I found out just now on this thread that you're done. Guess you're not returning the favour, huh?

Edited by JiII-Valentine--

I've got a long way to go at only ~8k xp. I'll gladly help. The main one I'm concerned about is the 10 shares trophies. I can boost the other 2 with my roommates Vita. I'll try to twofer people here if that helps, It'll just take quite a bit of time.

On 24/06/2017 at 3:34 AM, RequionS said:

I've got a long way to go at only ~8k xp. I'll gladly help. The main one I'm concerned about is the 10 shares trophies. I can boost the other 2 with my roommates Vita. I'll try to twofer people here if that helps, It'll just take quite a bit of time.

I downloaded your mods

On 23/06/2017 at 5:44 PM, Spirit-ford said:

Need help! D4D!
GoGoGo
psn: Spirit-ford

do you need yet?

On 22/06/2017 at 1:45 PM, zafira1290 said:

Only need 20000 xp so pls download mine and send pictures as a proof. i return the favor

do you need yet?

I need people to download mods before servers are shut down. Any interests? if you require people to team up, l am down.

So here's all the recent people that I think still need help:

MilanYildirim
yamifox27
JiII-Valentine--

Are1991

Spirit-ford

I'm not sifting through pages so if you still need downloads, post again and I'll get around to you.

Edit: Removed some people I noticed had the trophies (and couldn't be bothered to update their post).

Edited by mcnichoj

12 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

So here's all the recent people that I think still need help:

MilanYildirim
yamifox27
JiII-Valentine--

Are1991

Spirit-ford

I'm not sifting through pages so if you still need downloads, post again and I'll get around to you.

Edit: Removed some people I noticed had the trophies (and couldn't be bothered to update their post).

Yes, I m Needing yet

Hi folks,

I'm pretty late to the party - I wanted to register a while ago, but then other things I had to deal with first got in the way.

Too bad they close down the servers for this game, cause there is some really awesome user-created stuff out there for it!

I know it's not even possible anymore to get the all the online trophies and I'm okay with that, but if I could get some downloads or ratings just for the fun of it, that would super nice anyway 😃

Thank you!

OutCa5t3r

Edited by OutCa5t3r-M

Just wanted to notify that I got all online trophies. Thanks to everyone that helped! And if someone still requires help, I'm able to download stuff later today. Hit me with a message!

Right, I'm feeling helpful.

I've already got the platinum so I do not require votes in return BUT message me on here, replying to this post so that your post will come up in my notifications...telling me your PSN ID and track names so that I will download them and view them.

I WILL ONLY BE DOING THIS FOR PEOPLE WITH OVER 85000 XP (I.E PEOPLE WHO ARE VERY CLOSE TO THE TROPHY).

Edited by Potent_Delusions

Server is now down. You will enter an infinite "Connecting..." screen and never be able to connect. 

On 2017-07-02 at 4:48 AM, Potent_Delusions said:

Server is now down. You will enter an infinite "Connecting..." screen and never be able to connect. 

Time to lock this topic then.