Which is the hardest racing to Platinum ever.

patrickogorman19

Which is the hardest car racing game to platnium  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the hardest racing game to platnium .

• Wipeout HD
    • Need for speed the shift
    • Gran turismo 5
    • Blur
    • Midnight Los Angela's.
    • Driver San Francisco
    • Trackmania turbo
    • Grid auto sports
    • Gran turismo 6
    • Need for speed the run
    • F1 2010
    • Unlimited test drive 2
    • Mod nation races
    • Sonic all stars racing transformed
    • The Crew
    • Blood drive
    • Project Cars
    • Motor storm pacific rift
    • Need for need shift 2 unleashed.
    • Death track Resurrection

Haha i will be the judge of this! As I have 10/13 of those plats :P

1. Gran Turismo 5 - Easily the hardest due to hours upon hours of racing and straining skill needed for some races.

2. WipEout HD - Both somewhat grindy and obviously skill-based. You need a quick trigger to gold some races.

3. GRID Autosport - Boosting the online can take weeks! Even the career is super grindy.

4. Blur - The career races can be frustrating due to A.I. kicking your arse with power ups, and online play is tough without boosting and time.

5. DRIVER San Francisco -  Online is the only hard part, you will need a group of boosters to knock those trophies out.

6. Midnight Club Los Angeles - Online is no longer obtainable, but it wasn't that bad anyway. Career takes a while.

7. Modnation Racers - This really would be like #2, but since there is no skill involved it's down here. You will need to super boost the online trophies.

8. F1 2010 - Grinding online seems to take a while.

9. Need for Speed: The Run - Reaching level 30 is the only hard and long part. Online is luck based or can be boosted.

10. GRID 2 - Straightforward career trophies. Why is gt6 so low though super license make it so much harder.

11. Need for Speed SHIFT - Career based only; it can be easier and quicker to boost 2 Epic Badges online.

12. Gran Turismo 6 - Linear career based game. The Ayrton Sennay DLC was honestly harder than the whole game.

13. F1 Race Stars - This is an easy game compared to all the above. Races and some more races is all.

Forgot to add it it's a kids game so it's most probably easy unless there are hard online trophies.

Kid game is an overstatement, and I wouldn't have questioned it, if it wasn't a hard platinum. It's actually known for being a difficult game to platinum.

• Like 4

Forgot to add it it's a kids game so it's most probably easy unless there are hard online trophies.

Lol, WHAT?! A kids game? But you consider Mod Nation Racers and F1 Race Stars games for grown ups? You got to be kidding me, right? Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed is one of the hardest games to plat there is to be! People, who played both Wipeout HD and this game, consider Sonic to be the much harder game. Trust me, Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed on Expert difficulty and the ghost staff races are absolutely skill based and no "kid" could beat those challenges ever. It´s a 1.33% Ultra Rare plat for a reason...

Edited by Killua-ID
  • Like 4

Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed on Expert difficulty and the ghost stuff races are absolutely skill based and no "kid" could beat those challenges ever. It´s a 1.33% Ultra Rare plat for a reason...

It was even harder before a patch that reduced the difficulty of a few modes due to complaints. Expert traffic attack in particular used to require absolute perfection.

It's silly to write it off as a kid's game because of the bright colours and talking animals, though. A huge amount of Sonic or SEGA fans will have become adults now, so it'll be geared to them as much as it is to children.

Edited by Shadiochao
  • Like 2

Lol, WHAT?! A kids game? But you consider Mod Nation Racers and F1 Race Stars games for grown ups? You got to be kidding me, right? Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed is one of the hardest games to plat there is to be! People, who played both Wipeout HD and this game, consider Sonic to be the much harder game. Trust me, Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed on Expert difficulty and the ghost staff races are absolutely skill based and no "kid" could beat those challenges ever. It´s a 1.33% Ultra Rare plat for a reason...

Yes but Sonic is aimed at younger age groups so you can see why people might think its an easy game..

Yes but Sonic is aimed at younger age groups so you can see why people might think its an easy game..

Was Mario Kart also meant, to aim younger aged groups? Especially Mario Kart 8? I don´t think so at all. People who grew up with the first Mario Karts, would absolutely consider purchasing the current Mario games as well, so the same goes with Sonic games.

Edited by Killua-ID
  • Like 2