multiplayer problem!!

ShadyMeow

Ive been doing the same. It just doesn't look good. The Vita version did this exact same thing and hasn't been functionable online since Tuesday. Maybe this is something we should contact DoubleEleven about...and with how much time is left, I'd just try anything. On their official shut down announcement page I requested in the comments for them to fix the server for the Vita version on Friday, I think it was, but still nothing unfortunately. 

Edited by TWD-K2K
Sp

34 minutes ago, TWD-K2K said:

Ive been doing the same. It just doesn't look good. The Vita version did this exact same thing and hasn't been functionable online since Tuesday. Maybe this is something we should contact DoubleEleven about...and with how much time is left, I'd just try anything. On their official shut down announcement page I requested in the comments for them to fix the server for the Vita version on Friday, I think it was, but still nothing unfortunately. 

Could be worth a try but DoubleEleven have probably been aware of the server issues for years and done nothing about it. I am hoping certain times that people unlocked some of the online trophies are the times where the server is more stable. In the meantime I am going to keep restarting the game on the ps3. If what kevao97 said about watching replays is correct. Then it is only a four matches for the modes that I want (one mode I have already done).

an important piece of information is that the trophy for playing all modes is not *necessarily* online. it can be obtained in campaign mode.

6 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

an important piece of information is that the trophy for playing all modes is not *necessarily* online. it can be obtained in campaign mode.

I am not one-percent sure on that. Both guides say that it is an online trophy so I'll go with them but if it works in campaign then great. 

If someone could confirm it can be done in the campaign then that would be awesome. If this is the case then I only need the server up for a few minutes.

2 minutes ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

I am not one-percent sure on that. Both guides say that it is an online trophy so I'll go with them but if it works in campaign then great. 

If someone could confirm it can be done in the campaign then that would be awesome. If this is the case then I only need the server up for a few minutes.

Trophy description in the oficial psnp guide:

"There are a total of 5 game modes. This does not include Skirmish Mode. It does not matter whether it is a light or dark match. All other settings do not matter as well. The modes are:

Extermination

Secure

Disputed

Hostage

Charge

For the most part, you will win once you eliminate all of the enemy units. While story mode is an option, it is much faster to obtain this online with your buddies. Please see Gold Binary Hitman for details on how to boost this."

20 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

Trophy description in the oficial psnp guide:

"There are a total of 5 game modes. This does not include Skirmish Mode. It does not matter whether it is a light or dark match. All other settings do not matter as well. The modes are:

Extermination

Secure

Disputed

Hostage

Charge

For the most part, you will win once you eliminate all of the enemy units. While story mode is an option, it is much faster to obtain this online with your buddies. Please see Gold Binary Hitman for details on how to boost this."

This website says it can be done offline (https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2022-frozen-synapse-prime-trophy-guide#20-seasoned-veteran) and PS trophies (https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/frozen-synapse-prime-ps3/guide/) say it will become unobtainable on the 11th of March. One of them is wrong.

Edited by TheHarryGamer99
Add link

I will send them a message there. Thanks. Luckily I got the MP done for the Vita version because of Kavao's find of still earning unit kills by just replaying the kill cam of the recent turn. Needed around 40 kills and the Binary Hit man trophy unlocked at 113 unit kills. 

39 minutes ago, TWD-K2K said:

I will send them a message there. Thanks. Luckily I got the MP done for the Vita version because of Kavao's find of still earning unit kills by just replaying the kill cam of the recent turn. Needed around 40 kills and the Binary Hit man trophy unlocked at 113 unit kills. 

Glad to help!

3 hours ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

This website says it can be done offline (https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2022-frozen-synapse-prime-trophy-guide#20-seasoned-veteran) and PS trophies (https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/frozen-synapse-prime-ps3/guide/) say it will become unobtainable on the 11th of March. One of them is wrong.

I thought the shutdown would be on the 19th, there seems to be an information conflict...

2 hours ago, GhostsxShadow said:

Can someone clear this up for me, to get the user agreement to pop up, I need to sit in the My Matches page where it says No active matches or on the multi-player page itself? 

yes, after going to the extras menu and asking for the terms to appear in the next login.

5 minutes ago, TWD-K2K said:

Servers turned back on for PS3. Strike while the iron is hot before they go cold again.

Yes, I just finished. finally! so stressful...

thanks for letting me know, although I was on call for that majestic moment.

9 minutes ago, TWD-K2K said:

No prob I just need the charge and hostage modes but they shorted out again :\

I just saw, this game is an insult to us gamers. the worst is that the server has always been bad for any platform, including steam. on the one hand it is good that this will finally end, it was years of suffering, sad for those who cannot finish in time

30 minutes ago, kevao97 said:
37 minutes ago, TWD-K2K said:

Servers turned back on for PS3. Strike while the iron is hot before they go cold again.

Yes, I just finished. finally! so stressful...

thanks for letting me know, although I was on call for that majestic moment.

I know its a pain. Just keep an eye on it. Hopefully the server will turn back on today again.

Create hostage and charge modes first and finish those, as those modes are not in campaign as Kevao mentioned.

Edited by TWD-K2K
Lag

15 minutes ago, GhostsxShadow said:

So I saw it and clicked it but I still have yet to be able to even create a match. Guess this is what I get for putting this off for so long. 

don't blame yourself, in 2019 i tried hard and was unsuccessful. if you see the date of my trophies, you will see that the first ones were won on that date. furthermore, see the date this thread was created.

7 minutes ago, mc-love-kev said:

Servers are currently up again, I finally got the Seasoned Veteran trophy!

My in-progress matches from 3 days ago were glitched, it had both teams waiting for the other in a stalemate so it couldn't progress. Had to make new matches to play.

I left my game in the menu and noticed it was accessible- but then I went to log onto my other ps3 and my main is on auto login so it bumped me off the other ps3. 

I can't get back on at the moment...what am i going to need to do to find my alt? Or is there a kind soul that wants to add me for this? I have no idea how match making will work since I haven't been able to log in yet.