multiplayer problem!!

ShadyMeow

I just went in to check it myself. Same thing. Can't highlight anything but "My Matches". Luckily, I had already gotten the Platinum.  Was actually the first person, until someone somehow appeared to get it a day before me. I'm thinking they synced a day after, 

But anyways.... yea, for those that didn't get the online trophies, that kinda blows. People in the forums at playstationtrophies.org are having same issues. I hope it fixes itself out for you all. 

• Like 1

If it becomes unobtainable, then both the games for this month are shitty af.

The Hungry Horde is getting patched tomorrow and it is an overly addictive game. Last 3 trophies and hopefully 1st worldwide platinum holder, unless Disco ninja me.

EDIT: patch is out.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

Sorry for this being late, but glitched trophies don't make a game shitty. That's like saying a game is bad only because of its graphics.

You cannot honestly say either of the PS Plus games this month were even remotely worthy of IGC. PS Plus this month was weak. I don't mind indie games but c'mon. Luftrausers and Frozen? 

I have to agree with Zach on this one. I don't think I've ever bitched about the igc but this month takes the cake. I tried Luft and it was just so-so at best. I spent more than an hour with it too. Frozen doesn't even pique my interest at all. They need to go back to the weekly igc format. This is killing those of us with only 1 ps console.

• 2 weeks later...

SOLVED THE PROBLEM.

I was on the multiplayer menu, you know the screen that says 'My Matches: x' and I simply did nothing on it and after I was done reading through this thread, I looked back at the screen and it was suddenly on a user agreement text, clicked next until 'accept' appeared, accepted and now it works.

So basically:
Go to the 'my matches' screen
Wait (for a good few minutes)
Next on the user agreement
Accept
Play!

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
On 11.12.2014 at 2:30 AM, coldtrojan said:

SOLVED THE PROBLEM.

I was on the multiplayer menu, you know the screen that says 'My Matches: x' and I simply did nothing on it and after I was done reading through this thread, I looked back at the screen and it was suddenly on a user agreement text, clicked next until 'accept' appeared, accepted and now it works.

So basically:
Accept
Play!

I did the same and the problem was solved. I try to create match but get error

"currently unable to login to the Frozen Synapse Prime server. Please try again later"

Also i cant find any match.

Can somebody confirm what game server (i am EU region, Russia) is not working anymore?

Server start working. I was able both to create match and find match

Edited by IoIly
Update

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11.12.2014 at 8:30 AM, coldtrojan said:

SOLVED THE PROBLEM.

So basically:
Accept
Play!

For me it isn't workikng. No matter how long I've waited in 'my matches' screen. Do you have any idea what I need to do?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two days now and I still haven't been able to play a single match.This game has the worst netcode I have ever encountered in my entire gaming life.

EDIT: After trying again and again at different times it magically started working and I managed to get all the online trophies.So my advice is to keep trying.

Edited by pot1414
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 2/12/2020 at 10:43 AM, SiDima said:

The problem solved, I got all multiplayer trophies. :)

How did you get the issue to be solved?

Edit: Just in case anyone is looking. If you try at different times of the days eventually the EULA will appear and let you play the mp portion.

Edited by Bahamut3104

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...