ShadyMeow

multiplayer problem!!

99 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, GhostsxShadow said:

Finally! But now instead of going against my alt some random joined and then never made a move. So I'm stuck. Can't believe someone had joined me that quickly. The server died out in like a minute. Crazy.

Also happened to me

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, GhostsxShadow said:

Finally! But now instead of going against my alt some random joined and then never made a move. So I'm stuck. Can't believe someone had joined me that quickly. The server died out in like a minute. Crazy.

 

Can't you invite your alt directly to a match? That's what I did. It showed up once the alt account loaded the game and accepted the terms.

 

3 hours ago, GunfighterHefty said:

I left my game in the menu and noticed it was accessible- but then I went to log onto my other ps3 and my main is on auto login so it bumped me off the other ps3. 

 

I can't get back on at the moment...what am i going to need to do to find my alt? Or is there a kind soul that wants to add me for this? I have no idea how match making will work since I haven't been able to log in yet. 

 

Using both PS3s and an alt is going to be the quickest and easiest option. You won't have to wait for another player to make moves and you can control both teams easily.

You should be able to set up the match with a direct invite to your alt account (if both accounts are PSN friends). If it's not showing up at first, make an Open match and then find it using your alt. Once you've played a match, the alt should show up in the list.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, GhostsxShadow said:

Finally! But now instead of going against my alt some random joined and then never made a move. So I'm stuck. Can't believe someone had joined me that quickly. The server died out in like a minute. Crazy.

My bad...Wish I would of known it was someone trying to boost :S 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Keep trying is the best I can tell you. I just kept trying to log on every 10 minutes. After around 3 times it let me back on, I managed to get the Seasoned Veteran, Splatforms, and Pinball Wizard. I'm not sure about Vita though if this works...but for those who still need the MP for the Vita Version, I would try the same method for.

Edited by TWD-K2K
Sp
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so ive been trying since i read that you guys got it working am i meant to constantly restart the game or just leave it on the mp screen?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 3/7/2021 at 9:29 AM, kevao97 said:

well, i think i hit the right path for kills. as already mentioned, to enter online games you need to be connected and have accepted the EULA; you will know that you are logged in when you have full access to the multiplayer menu (Quick match, create match etc all options). after playing a few turns, my game went offline again, but in the middle of the confusion I joined my own game while being offline, and I realized one thing: you can access the games that are already started online, even if you are offline. although you cannot play, you can access; and that was enough: I had played 5 sequential kills, then I watched the replay of that play and a trophy appeared (it was the trophy for killing 20 units with RPGs). I left the game, went to the stats and my total kills had increased. I went back. watched the replay again. another trophy: 25 multiplayer kills. I repeated until I got 100 kills. remember: the multiplayer screen needs to be disconnected (only one option is working, your matches are in progress) and the EULA needs to be accepted. the game will be in a kind of limbo and you will be able to access your matches and get kills by watching replays. I hope it helps someone! good luck

 

So was it a view outcome you watched then or the entire game including that play? Also, did you leave the game entire by quitting the application or did you just quit the game you were watching a replay and then you went to the main menu?    

 

So I have been trying to watch a replay after I view outcome the amount of kills does increase by two, but if I go back to the multiplayer menu it will move onto the next move. Quitting the game does not seem to save my progress. How can I repeat this for the kills?  

Edited by TheHarryGamer99
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Server is online for about 30 minutes now. Last chance, guys.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

 

So was it a view outcome you watched then or the entire game including that play? Also, did you leave the game entire by quitting the application or did you just quit the game you were watching a replay and then you went to the main menu?    

 

So I have been trying to watch a replay after I view outcome the amount of kills does increase by two, but if I go back to the multiplayer menu it will move onto the next move. Quitting the game does not seem to save my progress. How can I repeat this for the kills?  

I would return to the multiplayer menu through start. it did not pass to the next turn, because in theory it would be waiting for the opponent's turn. I watched the kill cam of the corpse, going with the cursor to the corpse. only works once before returning to the menu again (Multiplayer menu).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

I would return to the multiplayer menu through start. it did not pass to the next turn, because in theory it would be waiting for the opponent's turn. I watched the kill cam of the corpse, going with the cursor to the corpse. only works once before returning to the menu again (Multiplayer menu).

 

I just returned to it and managed to finish. Thanks for the advice kevao97 on the replay trick but somehow the servers managed to stay online for thirty minutes like you said. Not sure it was worth keeping an eye on for around fifteen hours for an hour or active gaming but a trophy is a trophy and I hope the other people going for it can unlock the trophies in the online.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found somewhere that deleting and reinstalling the game would solve the "Waiting opponent". Worked for me every time (7 or more)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did servers crap out again?

 

Also can anyone explain that replay trick like I'm 5?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

 

I just returned to it and managed to finish. Thanks for the advice kevao97 on the replay trick but somehow the servers managed to stay online for thirty minutes like you said. Not sure it was worth keeping an eye on for around fifteen hours for an hour or active gaming but a trophy is a trophy and I hope the other people going for it can unlock the trophies in the online.

Glad you made it bro! 

Edited by kevao97
typo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

think the servers have crapped out again cant make a move with my alt but the replay glitch is working for kills, THX @kevao97 for finding and passing on the info. :) 

 

 

Edit: can still make matches but my alt glitched and wasn't able to make turns, so for now servers are ok. thankfully this one is now out of the way for me, 

Good luck everyone.

Edited by Leenewbe
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Servers is still up, I'm doing some kill trophies with my alt right now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hurry, guys. Server is stable now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Servers have been working the last few hours tonite. Only had a single drop and it reconnected right away.

 

Btw for those matching with randoms, just know you have to select your boosting partner everytime in the match options. Everything else saves for custom matches except for the actual choice of inviting friends it always defaults to random matchmaking.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, kevao97 said:

Hurry, guys. Server is stable now.

It is absolutely mindblowing how the servers have been up with no issues for the past 5 hours! Huge thanks to you, @kevao97! I was able to knock out every trophy possible in multiplayer ONLY playing today. I was unable to connect to multiplayer over the weekend and today was the first time I was ever able to get the user agreement to pop up. The 100 kills replay trick worked like a charm too. Just for anyone having trouble with it, here's the exact method to get it to work every time:

 

Create a game, I'd suggest 6 vs 6 Extermination with your squad being composed of all grenadiers or machinegunners. Set the opponent to 6 shotgunners. Battlefield width/height minimum and it should have large, destroyed rooms with number of rooms set to few.

 

First turn, just have all your units aim at a spot where your buddy/alt account will send 5 of their units to (not all 6!). Prime the turn and have your buddy/alt account send 5 units to the spot where all your units are aiming. Prime the turn and hopefully all 5 die and 1 unit remains somewhere safe. THIS NEXT PART IS KEY!

 

DO NOT PRIME THE SECOND TURN ON THE SECOND PLAYER'S ACCOUNT (in fact, the second player can leave immediately after the first turn is over). The first player (with the machinegunners/grenadiers) will simply prime the turn (aiming/moving units no longer matters).

 

After the first player primes the turn, press start and exit to the multiplayer menu. Select "My Matches" and the game's status should now say "Waiting..." Enter the game and "Waiting..." should be displayed in the center of the screen. Press Ok, then press square, press X to watch the replay of the opponent's units being killed then press start and exit back to multiplayer menu. THIS WORKS REGARDLESS OF SERVERS BEING ONLINE OR OFFLINE. Repeat this process until 100!

Edited by SegaJAM
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, SegaJAM said:

It is absolutely mindblowing how the servers have been up with no issues for the past 5 hours! Huge thanks to you, @kevao97! I was able to knock out every trophy possible in multiplayer ONLY playing today. I was unable to connect to multiplayer over the weekend and today was the first time I was ever able to get the user agreement to pop up. The 100 kills replay trick worked like a charm too. Just for anyone having trouble with it, here's the exact method to get it to work every time:

 

Create a game, I'd suggest 6 vs 6 Extermination with your squad being composed of all grenadiers or machinegunners. Set the opponent to 6 shotgunners. Battlefield width/height minimum and it should have large, destroyed rooms with number of rooms set to few.

 

First turn, just have all your units aim at a spot where your buddy/alt account will send 5 of their units to (not all 6!). Prime the turn and have your buddy/alt account send 5 units to the spot where all your units are aiming. Prime the turn and hopefully all 5 die and 1 unit remains somewhere safe. THIS NEXT PART IS KEY!

 

DO NOT PRIME THE SECOND TURN ON THE SECOND PLAYER'S ACCOUNT (in fact, the second player can leave immediately after the first turn is over). The first player (with the machinegunners/grenadiers) will simply prime the turn (aiming/moving units no longer matters).

 

After the first player primes the turn, press start and exit to the multiplayer menu. Select "My Matches" and the game's status should now say "Waiting..." Enter the game and "Waiting..." should be displayed in the center of the screen. Press Ok, then press square, press X to watch the replay of the opponent's units being killed then press start and exit back to multiplayer menu. Repeat this process until 100!

Nicely done! I got absolutely all the kills trophies with specific weapons, these trophies that could be obtained in the campaign but I decided to advance all of them, I am 24/30 currently only missing the campaign. it was a great journey, friends, thank you all for the information! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

incredibly the game was stable for long hours, i sent an email to double eleven and maybe they heard me. Cheers!

I do not know when the server will actually shut down, but it may still be possible for some people to finish in the middle of the night.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could never get on and even had to buy the game for $24 which I doubt Sony will refund.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

Could never get on and even had to buy the game for $24 which I doubt Sony will refund.

It finally worked yesterday on both vita and ps3(servers were good for HOURs) I checked just now, pretty sure it’s done for its offline now since you can’t do anything and there are no leaderboard rank right when you log onto the multiplayer 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

It finally worked yesterday on both vita and ps3(servers were good for HOURs) I checked just now, pretty sure it’s done for its offline now since you can’t do anything and there are no leaderboard rank right when you log onto the multiplayer 

Same here (EU).

Edited by Smashero
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.