Trophy Thoughts and Game overview

Saltyie

Probably the easiest AC made. After you unlocked all activities by doing story missions, you can raid resources and money very quickly to get your ship Elite status. Also the renovations are quite OP, as in it doesnt take a lot of resources to renovate and it gives you tons of money daily. I now have around 30-40% renovations done and my daily income is around 5.000 pounds...

Gang outposts and Forts are easy aswell, not like in ACIV... 

The story is enjoyable, but nothing different then ACIV. It's either kill this guy, or follow this guy wich kinda gets repetitive after a few missions...

Those where my thoughts

Probably the easiest AC made. 

Easiest AC was LiberationHD, imo.

Im not a fast trophycollector, I spend to much time on everything, but I'm playing Rogue since monday, means seven days. I have completed LiberationHD after three days.

But yes, in Rogue there is too much money. I get around 35.000 pounds per tic.

Getting all of the collectibles in this game was for sure a grind. Took me about 4 days to 100% the game, the remaining trophies for me are the "Ninja" and "what is yours is mine" trophies. I am having trouble getting the Ninja trophy, I've done two outposts without being detected yet I still don't have the trophy.

Overall, I enjoyed the game and there are tons of outfits and swords for Shay, my favorite is the Viking Armor, the Master Templar is a close second.