Hyperdimension Neptunia Fanclub

Satoshi Ookami

I no longer own a Vita so it would be hard for me to play it :) But on Ps3 i noticed there were more than one game

heh? You said you like japanese games. What happend to your Vita? :o

Uhm, well, I cant believe Im saying that, but rebirth1 is also on Steam for 15$, buddyyy ^_^

... ... now Im feeling weird... my poor heart... And I must hurl x_x

PC is like eggplants... PUT THEM AWAY!!!! NEPUU~! >_<

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

heh? You said you like japanese games. What happend to your Vita? :o

Uhm, well, I cant believe Im saying that, but rebirth1 is also on Steam for 15$, buddyyy ^_^

... ... now Im feeling weird... my poor heart... And I must hurl x_x

PC is like eggplants... PUT THEM AWAY!!!! NEPUU~! >_<

I agree with you, but at least there will be more people who will be able to enjoy the games.

*snipp*

WOAH! NEPUU~!!

Now I have two NepJuniors! :o

10430409_1597272277152982_47253845552941

Im totally calling YOU Vert anyway, instead of NepJr2 ... wait, my first NepJr is already named Nepgear2 ...

uhhhm... Im totally calling YOU Vert anyway, instead of NepJrHDRemaster, because you are Vert on PSN!

Aprm-diogo4d-choujigen-game-neptune-the-

WOAH! NEPUU~!!

Now I have two NepJuniors! :o

10430409_1597272277152982_47253845552941

Im totally calling YOU Vert anyway, instead of NepJr2 ... wait, my first NepJr is already named Nepgear2 ...

uhhhm... Im totally calling YOU Vert anyway, instead of NepJrHDRemaster, because you are Vert on PSN!

Aprm-diogo4d-choujigen-game-neptune-the-

Onee-chan! You were not taking any Yuri pictures of you and her, right? That is an exclusive for me and me alone!

I thought we had something special as sisters. But it was so easy to make a second one? *sobs*

Onee-chan! You were not taking any Yuri pictures of you and her, right? That is an exclusive for me and me alone!

I thought we had something special as sisters. But it was so easy to make a second one? *sobs*

huuuh? o_o

gomen gomen.

Its not what it looks like, Im totally shocked like you, my beloved NepJr ^_^

Yuri pictures, with my sweet Nepugia?! :o

Uhm... What is wrong with the people today? ò_o

And my HDD-me version (at this FB-Page) says your are her waifu ... It feels so wrong EVERYTIME! ò_ó

And you have no reason to cry, because if I remember correctly, you have done THIS! :o

nepgear-x-vert.jpg

Wait a second ... so Vert-Buddy dittozed again, and this time to NepJr, so you two can be together forever? NEPUU!! :o

I thought you would love Uni...but ... uhm... if you love yourself that much, its okay for me too. ^_^

Edited by Neputyunu

huuuh? o_o

gomen gomen.

Its not what it looks like, Im totally shocked like you, my beloved NepJr ^_^

Yuri pictures, with my sweet Nepugia?! :o

Uhm... What is wrong with the people today? ò_o

And my HDD-me version (at this FB-Page) says your are her waifu ... It feels so wrong EVERYTIME! ò_ó

And you have no reason to cry, because if I remember correctly, you have done THIS! :o

nepgear-x-vert.jpg

Wait a second ... so Vert-Buddy dittozed again, and this time to NepJr, so you two can be together forever? NEPUU!! :o

W-w-what?! What are you trying to accuse me of?! You do realise that is another dimension me, right? T-that isn't the me you see here! I am completely different! And yeah, hehe...Maybe the Yuri pictures was a bit too fa-no! No, it wasn't! I am sticking by this until you admit it true, and I under no circumstances will allow you to turn it around on me! LAAALAAALAAA~

I CAN'T HEAR YOU!~

*pant* All this yelling...Hurts my throat...But...Gotta keep doing it because...... *screams for fifteen minutes*

......Nee-chan, be honest..Do you really prefer NepJr2 over me? :(

......Nee-chan, be honest..Do you really prefer NepJr2 over me? :(

huh? o_o

Ohh, so, its just you missunderstood me again? :)

YOU are my beloved NepJr2, thats your name. ^_^

The other NepJr is, as I said, Ve... PSN... uhm... (are you kidding?) -.-

Uhm.... *must flee*

I must go now, learn how to be a goddess.

Im visting Lastation's Noire! ^_^

16c5g7n.jpg

byee byee ^_^

huh? o_o

Ohh, so, its just you missunderstood me again? :)

YOU are my beloved NepJr2, thats your name. ^_^

The other NepJr is, as I said, Ve... PSN... uhm... (are you kidding?) -.-

Uhm.... *must flee*

I must go now, learn how to be a goddess.

Im visting Lastation's Noire! ^_^

16c5g7n.jpg

byee byee ^_^

I'M NepJR2?! *cries* I feel....So broken by this...I thought, I thought I was your number one... And what do you mean "ve"? Are you...You prefer her breasts over mine too?! GAAAAH, baka nee-chan! You say you love and treasure me and I'm your most loved anything in the world lalalalala but you ditch me for Vert because she has a bigger chest?! *sobs*

Fine! Enjoy Noire's company! Probably enjoy hers more than mine... I'll just.. *sob* I'll just hang out with Rom.....

I'M NepJR2?! *cries* I feel....So broken by this...I thought, I thought I was your number one... And what do you mean "ve"? Are you...You prefer her breasts over mine too?! GAAAAH, baka nee-chan! You say you love and treasure me and I'm your most loved anything in the world lalalalala but you ditch me for Vert because she has a bigger chest?! *sobs*

Fine! Enjoy Noire's company! Probably enjoy hers more than mine... I'll just.. *sob* I'll just hang out with Rom.....

There, there *hug* cry your pain away, beloved NepJr.

^_^

Its not my fault you named yourself NepJr2...

Vert is just a buddyy ^_^ And its not my fault she is theoretically NepJr3 now. I have done nothing. I swear on every pudding in this world! o_o

And no, I have no sexual-interests in Thundertits o_o ... But YOU have. And have I complained about that? Noo...

Neptunia+ep+5-70b.png

I would prefer Plue or Blanny, to be honest. ^_^ KAWAII IS THE ONLY JUSTICE!

Edited by Neputyunu

There, there *hug* cry your pain away, beloved NepJr.

^_^

Its not my fault you named yourself NepJr2...

Vert is just a buddyy ^_^ And its not my fault she is theoretically NepJr3 now. I have done nothing. I swear on every pudding in this world! o_o

And no, I have no sexual-interests in Thundertits o_o ... But YOU have. And have I complained about that? Noo...

Neptunia+ep+5-70b.png

I would prefer Plue or Blanny, to be honest. ^_^ KAWAII IS THE ONLY JUSTICE!

*hugs* So...You do love me..? And I know, but I am still the first Nepgear...If I might ask one more question, who is NepJR..?

STOP THAT! I already told you that was an alternate me! I have no, absolutely no sexual interests whatsoever! Not even for myself-....Forget that part please, hehe...

ALL HAIL KAWAII! Say, nee-chan, how do you think a kawaii machine would make? Dress her up in lolita goth outfits, and string on some zukinis...

huh? Neptune calls her sister NepJr everytime.

I also have done this, everytime. Why its now a problem?

And sure I love you NepJr-Buddyyy ^_^<3

Or do you mean who the theoretically NepJr1 is? Dunno, never met her. Histy called me to the ShareCrystal. Said I have a sister now. Me and the others totally where like "Neps litte sister. aww kawaii <3  ....... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? O_O" and you said you are Nepugia2. ... Thats the story.

This whole discussion would be way more easier when I would be PurpleHeart. But meh, Im Neptune. ^_^

Why is my superserioursly and decent HDD-me version never here for me when I need her for being superserious and stuff?

1459851_596886780456323_6045206415281568

Because...I-I'm jealous, okay! She's so perfect in every way compared to me...Bigger boobs, taller, bigger hips, and she has almost 7 children now...It's no wonder you would want her..

Wait so.....I have been getting worried for nothing?! O.O I-I...I thought you were saying I was no longer your sister... O-Onee-chan! *jumps on you* I love you too! *snuggles at light speed*

http://hyperdimensionneptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Nepgear

[...] She is very respectful to others and has a very close bond with her sister. Who addresses her as "Nep-Jr.", while Compa likes to address her as "Gear-Chan" or in the English dub, "Ge-Ge."

Funny that you are referencing the English translations, Ne-pu-tyu-nu =D