Hyperdimension Neptunia Fanclub

Satoshi Ookami

Funny that you are referencing the English translations, Ne-pu-tyu-nu =D

gomen gomen ^_^ It disturbed me to have a 2 after my name... so... I picked the japanese one.

Also my japanese isnt good enough to follow it without subtitles. ... And Nepugia is Nep-Jr, see? :P

So, everthing is fine, right? RIGHT? ^_^

EXCEPT! ... you made a mistake. Why the japanese Neptune should call her Nepgear when her name is Nepugia? :P

W-w-what?! What are you trying to accuse me of?! You do realise that is another dimension me, right? T-that isn't the me you see here! I am completely different! And yeah, hehe...Maybe the Yuri pictures was a bit too fa-no! No, it wasn't! I am sticking by this until you admit it true, and I under no circumstances will allow you to turn it around on me! LAAALAAALAAA~

I CAN'T HEAR YOU!~

*pant* All this yelling...Hurts my throat...But...Gotta keep doing it because...... *screams for fifteen minutes*

......Nee-chan, be honest..Do you really prefer NepJr2 over me? :(

I STILL LOVE YOU DEAREST SISTER! PLEASE DON'T SCREAM AND CRY.

You're making me cry ;(

• Like 1

Hey, Everybody I just want to show you guys the CPU Offical Next Forms, that Idea Factory released on Facebook for Hyperdimension Neptunia VII.

Next Purple (Purple Heart Neptune)

Neptunia-VII-Scan_02-09_001-280x373_zpsa

Next Black (Black Heart Noire)

NextBlackBlackHeartNoire_zps0fef465a.jpg

Next Green (Green Heart Vert)

NextGreenGreenHeartVert_zps7c344a99.jpg

Next White (White Heart Blanc)

Neptunia-VII-Scan_02-09_003-280x373_zpsd

Well, then.

I STILL LOVE YOU DEAREST SISTER! PLEASE DON'T SCREAM AND CRY.

You're making me cry ;(

Nee-chan! <3 I am so happy you still love me.... *cuddles*

See?

Everyone loves you, even your new twinsister, born yesterday.

There is totally nooo need for worries. ^_^

I am sorry for being so whiny, onee-chan the first. .-. I guess all my friends really do love me...Let us go slay some doogoo and have dinner with their slime!

I am sorry for being so whiny, onee-chan the first. .-. I guess all my friends really do love me...Let us go slay some doogoo and have dinner with their slime!

awww, but your whinyness makes you totally overcute, my beloved NepJr <3 *cuddle*

And my NextGen-HDD is seriously the most stylish one! ^_^

Well... what I said on Siliconera.

Nep - Almost no change
Noire - With the PS4 changes, this form feels weird...
Blanc - Okay, I will say it... WTF?! This doesn't even look LIKE Blanc. Why did they have to add hair? o.O And dat hat...? Just no.
Vert - I normally don't really like Vert much, but her transformation is objectively the best. I gotta agree that MS is trying hard to raise the sales of XBone =D

In terms of next gen transformation Vert > Nep > Noire > Blanc
Hopefully CH doesn't want to imply anything by that =D

I'll wait for actual game footage, but so far, the artworks disappointed me.
I might even refrain from next gen transformation in the actual game.

Well... what I said on Siliconera.

Nep - Almost no change

Noire - With the PS4 changes, this form feels weird...

Blanc - Okay, I will say it... WTF?! This doesn't even look LIKE Blanc. Why did they have to add hair? o.O And dat hat...? Just no.

Vert - I normally don't really like Vert much, but her transformation is objectively the best. I gotta agree that MS is trying hard to raise the sales of XBone =D

In terms of next gen transformation Vert > Nep > Noire > Blanc

Hopefully CH doesn't want to imply anything by that =D

I'll wait for actual game footage, but so far, the artworks disappointed me.

I might even refrain from next gen transformation in the actual game.

I agree, especially with Blanc she looks like the ones where the humans become Digimon, Digimon Frontier and the only theory that sounds possible as to why Noire has those big ass gauntlet is because Kratos who is one of most recognize Playstation Mascots has Giant ass Gauntlets in God of War 3.

You should sell your AAA titles.

For what? 10 bucks? I mean, seriously, AAA are worth nothing. xD

Fairy Fencer F is for 90 bucks on Amazon... or Hatsune Miku, which seems to be sold out in whole Europe... 

And when I try to sell a game for 10 bucks, people are like "I will give you 5, last offer."  .. dafuq? Because 10 isnt cheap enough right? Egoistic bastards...

And I hate it to sell games, even If I have Platinum, I just try to sell some for food when I must, but not for other games.

Anyway.. next month I pickup Re2 and Noire ^_^ (So I would prefer we do the MP of nfsmw-vita soon, you know why, I told you...)

Fairy Fencer F is for 90 bucks on Amazon... or Hatsune Miku, which seems to be sold out in whole Europe... 

You should have picked up FFF when it was in sale on the store ;)

As for Miku (I presume you mean the second one)... I almost got one yesterday, but I have to wait 2 weeks, oh well, at least I have it guaranteed so... it's not sold out in EU =D

And you can always pick up digital versions =D

Also, I'm also in agreement with Satoshi that Vert is in the spot for best NEXT transformation...and also with the fact that Blanc doesn't need that hat.

Waiiiit... not so fast... we should wait for a picture of them with wings... and boots. o_o

Edited by Neputyunu

Waiiiit... not so fast... we should wait for a picture of them with wings... and boots. o_o

Considering wings will most likely make them even uglier, I don't think there's anything to wait for...

I will probably only transform once for the trophy and screw the NEXT gen transformation... I don't want to look at this :/

Considering wings will most likely make them even uglier, I don't think there's anything to wait for...

I will probably only transform once for the trophy and screw the NEXT gen transformation... I don't want to look at this :/

That was the point. Yes. ^_^

So, maybe Thundertits also got meh-wings. :P

But the most important point, excepts PurpleHearts ugly wings and boots ... Why WhiteHeart has now blue hair?

Edited by Neputyunu