Hyperdimension Neptunia Fanclub

Satoshi Ookami

I really hope this picture is just photoshoped...

I mean, I feared they would ruin my superawesome HDD-me's wings again, but this is even worser then I imagined. Also the boots...

I mean...

... NEPUU?! :o

10360618_603459483132386_581942810379815

OMG what the hell, she looks like she can poke someone's eye out with just standing near them, and to be honest, I think that is her final design since you can see the wings and boots in this pic. All those spikes remind me of Sonic the Hedgehog, well Neptune does represent SEGA.

Purple_Heart_Next_Form_Promo_Art_zps7de5

I just got Hyperdevotion Noire today, I though it was going to take a long time since I choose free shipping to deliver it but lucky for me they shipped it from California, I just had to wait for one day. I celebrated by beating Neppy (forgive me Neptune :( but your defeat will lead to Noire rise to power, Hail the Lastation Empire :yay:)

2015-02-21-200901_zpscbad4002.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

Tari's CPU fights for "Lastation Empire" ... ... uhhhhhm... whatever... I guess? xD

Well the Playstation 2 is based on Atari Falcon 030 microbox and since Atari is no longer in the Console Wars, I have to put my eggs on the Sony basket just like SEGA had put theirs in Nintendo.

Edited by TheVader66

Well the Playstation 2 is based on Atari Falcon 030 microbox and since Atari is no longer in the Console Wars, I have to put my eggs on the Sony basket just like SEGA had put theirs in Nintendo.

You cant see it this way.

Neptune isnt married to Blanc and in first place Blanc wanted Neptunes death. :P

Aaaaand... we nepped Taris CPU all together, as buddyyys ^_^

So, you cant say "Oh, Im going with Noire now, because Im death." :)

Wow, These games have a big fan base here, I may try one of them went I get my vita. 

Attention, Rookie! ^_^

If you are new to it, there is no "one of them" to begin with. Its ReBirth1. Seriously. You might not enjoy the spinoffs (especially Producing Perfection.) when you are new to this series.

OR.... OR! You wait until ... March... I guess... Because then the three PS3 Games become re-released in one collection for 40 bucks.

Attention, Rookie! ^_^

If you are new to it, there is no "one of them" to begin with. Its ReBirth1. Seriously. You might not enjoy the spinoffs (especially Producing Perfection.) when you are new to this series.

OR.... OR! You wait until ... March... I guess... Because then the three PS3 Games become re-released in one collection for 40 bucks.

Well, I am not getting a Vita for months, maybe June. Okay my reply was not worded the best, but it was around -7*F outside, and 7:30 in the morning  

Edited by WulfPack3