Hyperdimension Neptunia Fanclub

Satoshi Ookami

Teehee. Cheers to the start of the new fanclub of everyone HDN truly!

To you, nee-chan. :)

Darkfire180517423c637b14.jpg

Jeez how could you all forgetting the side characters. Are you threating them like Nepgear in Victory?

It was horrible... Even though it was all for acting, and to keep our popularity up, it felt horrible...

• Like 4

During my run on Re;Birth 1, I mostly use these three in my party.

9Tz2tjY.png     5688-935795924.jpg  Plutia1.png

Oh, if only I could use Plue... 

Damned DLC region-locking...

Btw, people, vote for Plutie! :DDDDD

http://www.compileheart.com/cgi-bin/neptune/index.php

Courtesy of Neku-tan :)

08mnjqgfpc.jpgTranslation:

Thank you for the vote~

After I become a protagonist, let's do maaaany fun things together.

Awww, much cute  :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Speaking of ReBirth... I really need those two. I have been contemplating whether or not I should get a Vita for my Birthday or for Christmas though. :/

Has anyone here intentionally kept their favourite character the highest leveled in the party? I personally did it with Nepgear. I kept her the absolute highest out of anyone, over a 100 level difference with some. :P

Edited by Nepgear2

I've only been able to play the first Hyperdimension Neptunia but I fell in love with it when I started it for the first time.

I ended up buying a bunch of the DLC and I have to say I pretty much like all the characters but Nisa was pretty damn awesome to me.  I'm probably gonna start Victory soon but I will end up buying all the other games, can't wait for Victory 2..

can I be in the fanclub? xD

Saw it the other day. I wonder if Neptune would meet her Ultradimension self. :)

I think it's pretty much guaranteed considering older Nep isn't apparently gonna be in party.

Speaking of ReBirth... I really need those two. I have been contemplating whether or not I should get a Vita for my Birthday or for Christmas though. :/

Has anyone here intentionally kept their favourite character the highest leveled in the party? I personally did it with Nepgear. I kept her the absolute highest out of anyone, over a 100 level difference with some.  :P

Yes, buy Vita and buy all VitaNepgames :D

Yep, Plutie in Victory xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami