Hyperdimension Neptunia Fanclub

Satoshi Ookami

Because you don't choose the companion, you become the character ;)

In other words, you take its position.

Fair enough, but that isn't clear from the OP. Just so you know ;P

Edited by Ruliya

Huh there's a waifu list and who's with who? I thought that list is that person playing as that char or trying to impersonate that char.

Yep, that's it. That's why the "take" discussion xD

Hihi~!

So I'm fairly new here, how does this work? Do I just take one that isn't claimed already? If so, Black Heart all the way for me!

nowa_by_keenh-d87lp0t.jpg

You're added!

• Like 1

So far HDN U Action Unleashed is the only one I did not play yet... and I don't plan to get it until they sell the retail version for 20 euro or so (gameplay wise it looks fine, but localization not).

I did drop Re;birth2 (the localization was straight awfull, way to liberal) and Noire (did not dig the gameplay sadly).

Re;birth3 did try to improve the scrip of HDN Victory so it wasn't that great too. Enjoyed it more for the gameplay and huge amount of characters (go Cyberconnect2-chan :3).

Maybe I should finish HDN PP someday... still somewhere in Noire's route.

I don't know enough Japanese at all to say the translation was bad, but I was talking about the localization at whole.

More how they edited the text. It just seems I don't understand the humor from the US mostly (too childish for me)... Re;birth1 was done a lot better, some goes for Omega Quintet and Monster Monpiece. I found it relax and fun to read while I though reading the dialogue of Re;birth2 were like reading a bad/terrible fan fiction with too much meme dialogue into it. Personal taste of course but I keep hearing HDN U was no difference then Re;birth2 in that way. So the reason I haven't got it for full price at the release.

Again this is my personal taste since some others seems to enjoy Re;birth2 and want to shoot me when I say I didn't. Of the PS3 titles Mk-2 did rank the lowest too (for me). Maybe I post a personal list of mine some day when I will take the time to add some comments to each title.

I well I got the all the platinums for all of the neptunia games that I have, and it is time for me to get some more games. I was wondering what neptunia game should I get next, I was thinking Noire Spin off or Producing Perfection or maybe something different, I am open for suggestions?

Edited by WulfPack3

I well I got the all the platinums for all of the neptunia games that I have, and it is time for me to get some more games. I was wondering what neptunia game should I get next, I was thinking Noire Spin off or Producing Perfection or maybe something different, I am open for suggestions?

Buy both? =D

If you only want one, get Nowa-chan.

If you get the noire game, be prepared for a huge grind. In fact the whole game kind of felt like a grind, probably because the battles take so long. But aside from that the story and dialogue is quite enjoyable.

I would definitely get the noire game over idol pp. As a nep fanboy it pains me to say this, but idol pp was a poor excuse for a game.

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 1