Hyperdimension Neptunia Fanclub

Satoshi Ookami

I well I got the all the platinums for all of the neptunia games that I have, and it is time for me to get some more games. I was wondering what neptunia game should I get next, I was thinking Noire Spin off or Producing Perfection or maybe something different, I am open for suggestions?

If you get the noire game, be prepared for a huge grind. In fact the whole game kind of felt like a grind, probably because the battles take so long. But aside from that the story and dialogue is quite enjoyable.

Long battles are pretty much characteristic of any grid-based tactical combat game, especially since the grid formation creates so many more possibilities and outcomes that can happen in one battle. But yeah, Noire is definitely different in terms of mechanical gameplay, and you may or may not like it; it all depends on personal preference.

After some time from the Normal Ending, i've beaten Nep: ReBirth 1, TRUE ENDING.

I must say that i really loved it. Everything was solid, from the battle system to the amount of content.

Even my mother liked the game. She said to me when i began playing it: "Finally, you're playing a colorful game with cute girls"!:D

And ReBirth 2 is something that i'd like to get my hands on, since i'm really hooked.

You should inform Neppy of this, Neppy's mom takes him for perverted lolicon for playing Neps xD

Even my mother liked the game. She said to me when i began playing it: "Finally, you're playing a colorful game with cute girls :D

My "mother" doesnt even know Neps. She just heard on television from an "expert" that people who enjoy japanese content are pedophiles and would have problems. The last thing she told me was "I dont care whats going on in your head." Never heard anything after that from her.

Well, shes a good example to demonstrate what the tv is doing with your brain. And hey, its interesting how obvious racism in tv is allowed to be.

Edited by Neputyunu

Even my mother liked the game. She said to me when i began playing it: "Finally, you're playing a colorful game with cute girls"! :D

My mom too! She once saw me play when I was visiting for the holidays and she commented on how I'm finally playing a game with girls who don't have their needlessly large assets flying all over the place (Senran Kagura ha). Her favorite character is Blanc and so now every time she sees me playing it she always asks me "how is Blan-chan doing?"

• Like 1

Considering there is HUGE fanbase of Neppys on this forum and because Neppys deserve it and because Plutie wanted it, here it is.

The Neptunia fanclub.

Talk about all thing Neps.

CPUs

Neptune - Dark Pirate 2007

Plutia - The Last Survivor D

Noire - revvie11

Blanc - Blanc_WhiteHeart

Vert - Mr_McNight

Peashy - ???

Rei - TheVader66

DDN* - BlueFireReaper

*Different Dimension Neptune

Megami Imoutos

Nepgear - Nepgear2

Rom - Jem12345

Ram - ???

Uni - SirNikolai

HDD forms

Purple Heart - RyoubiUltima

Iris Heart - Niflheim

Lonely/Black Heart - xkeeja

White Heart - ???

Green Heart - WulfPack3

Humans

IF - Sonicace101

Compa - ???

Nisa - Ruliya

Gust - ???

5pb - ???

Ultimate Gameindustry Overlord

Satoshi Ookami

Nice, count me in as 5pb. Also, SirNikolai got banned so he shouldn't be Uni anymore.

Buy both? =D

If you only want one, get Nowa-chan.

If you get the noire game, be prepared for a huge grind. In fact the whole game kind of felt like a grind, probably because the battles take so long. But aside from that the story and dialogue is quite enjoyable.

I would definitely get the noire game over idol pp. As a nep fanboy it pains me to say this, but idol pp was a poor excuse for a game.

Long battles are pretty much characteristic of any grid-based tactical combat game, especially since the grid formation creates so many more possibilities and outcomes that can happen in one battle. But yeah, Noire is definitely different in terms of mechanical gameplay, and you may or may not like it; it all depends on personal preference.

Thank you everyone for your input. So it looks like I should get Noire little spin-off. Well I am going to see if I can get the limited edition but the last time I check on ebay it was going for about $120. 

Even my mother liked the game. She said to me when i began playing it: "Finally, you're playing a colorful game with cute girls"! :D

Well, I have never told my family about the neptunia games and I am going keep them from finding out that I play them.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for your input. So it looks like I should get Noire little spin-off. Well I am going to see if I can get the limited edition but the last time I check on ebay it was going for about $120. 

Do you mean this one ? ^.^

7ilnKQE.jpg?1

A couple of months ago when i was playing HDN Mk2, my mom came in and thought the game was cute. I was helping her with translating some words in English while she was chatting with her friends abroad and was playing at the same time. When i Activated Nepgears HDD, she looked up and said "Well, now i see why you're playing this game" xD

• Like 1

7ilnKQE.jpg?1

I hate you! ;)

I have all neptunia games plus some others things in a secret drawer below my PS-4, where they will never find it.

:awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:

I have no mother-Nep stories to tell, but I have the Nep ReBirith3 mouse pad in visible place and she didn't say anything =D

Though... I have room filled with BRS posters so... xD

*Google searches BRS* Why do you have Bulk Reef Supply posters in room?  :)

Edited by WulfPack3

geez.. It seems my life is unfair in every aspect... :( Why I must be the only one with a "mother" that cancelled contact because she thinks Im pedo and sick? :( And that in our totally supersocial Europe... LOL! 

... btw my "mother" doesnt know Neps or anything. I just answered the question what ive planned for the future, with Im going to learn japanese. ... Shes just a stupid televisionzombie.

But, Wulfy, buddy, I wouldnt hide them. When your mom finds them, she will automatically asume its something "dirty", because you are hiding them, right? ;)

Edited by Neputyunu

geez.. It seems my life is unfair in every aspect... :( Why I must be the only one with a "mother" that cancelled contact because she thinks Im pedo and sick? :( And that in our totally supersocial Europe... LOL! 

... btw my "mother" doesnt know Neps or anything. I just answered the question what ive planned for the future, with Im going to learn japanese. ... Shes just a stupid televisionzombie.

But, Wulfy, buddy, I wouldnt hide them. When your mom finds them, she will automatically asume its something "dirty", because you are hiding them, right? ;)

Don't worry that you don't have a story to tell, because it will happen one day, maybe not today or tomorrow but I guarantee it will happen someday.

And the second part of your post, Yes, you are right that she will automatically assume the worst, but I will build that bridge when I get there.

7ilnKQE.jpg?1

A couple of months ago when i was playing HDN Mk2, my mom came in and thought the game was cute. I was helping her with translating some words in English while she was chatting with her friends abroad and was playing at the same time. When i Activated Nepgears HDD, she looked up and said "Well, now i see why you're playing this game" xD

Noire, best CPU... :wub:<3

• Like 1

Naahhh :lol:

Planeptune best city (its the most modern!), with the best girls :P

Plutie = Cutie, you want to hug her, be honesf! - Iris = for the days you want to get abused... that fantasies... :awesome:

Nep = totally superbestest buddyyy ever!! - Purple = Such beauty! <3 Very adult-y personality. Just wow! marry me please! *cries a river*

NepJr = the teen hottie of your dreams - PurpleSis = It gets even better!

... normally... I would note write something like this, but, its not the first time tiday I wonder what Im doinv xD

• Like 1

Planeptune best city (its the most modern!), with the best girls :P

Plutie = Cutie, you want to hug her, be honesf! - Iris = for the days you want to get abused... that fantasies... :awesome:

Nep = totally superbestest buddyyy ever!! - Purple = Such beauty! <3 Very adult-y personality. Just wow! marry me please! *cries a river*

NepJr = the teen hottie of your dreams - PurpleSis = It gets even better!

... normally... I would note write something like this, but, its not the first time tiday I wonder what Im doinv xD

Blan-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~~~