Hyperdimension Neptunia Fanclub

Satoshi Ookami

IFI ignoring everything Japanese voice related.

Apparently, no subs available. Even for ENG voices.

Hi Ceiryus! There aren’t any subtitles for cutscenes, sorry. It was not feasible on the programming side for this game, but we are looking into doing it for future titles. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy the game and Japanese audio!

Seems like it was CH who was lazy :/

I'm not sure but Omega Quintet did have Subtitles in some parts right? Can't remember it right now... But like incomplete English dubs, incomplete English subs is now a fact :P

IFI is getting lazier it seems because this is just poor support. I just hope they don't try to reach NISA level.

Edited by Rayxtr

Okay, what the hell? 

Not only they omit proper voices and put them as measly DLC, now I cannot switch to them? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Like, what the f? 

IFI really tries hard to make me hate the game...

[NEPVII] What's up with the no subtitles during cutscenes? I want to know what's happening when using the japanese VO....

How did you switch to proper voices? I don't have the option in config, neither it appeared in the playthrough.

The DLC says installed but nothing happens.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

http://gematsu.com/2016/09/megatagmension-blanc-neptune-vs-zombies-pc-launches-october-3

I don't normally post PC info, but this is killer =D

• Digital artbook – 23 pages of sketches and character biographies!
  • Windows PC theme – Blanc’s hammer is your cursor and Vert is your trash icon (she even transforms into Green Heart when the trashcan is full)! Compatible with Windows 7,8, and 10.
  • Ringtones – 8 ringtones for your phone! Neptune can be your own personal alarm clock!
  • Wallpapers – 3 exclusive wallpapers featuring Blanc and her classmates!
    On top of the 40% launch discount, you can get the Deluxe Bundle (game + Deluxe Pack) for an additional 10% off both the game and Deluxe Pack!

http://gematsu.com/2016/09/megatagmension-blanc-neptune-vs-zombies-pc-launches-october-3

I don't normally post PC info, but this is killer =D

Going to buy this game for the pc but it is releasing already so soon again... Still need to play Neptunia U on it while Trails of Cold Steel 2 is getting all my attention.

Vert is your trash icon... SOLD!