Hyperdimension Neptunia Fanclub

Satoshi Ookami

Mhm, sure. I know you stuff your bra to make your boobs look bigger, Noire. So, you can stop acting like you have more than my Nee-chan. :awesome:

Sorry to disappoint you sis, but Noire doesn't stuff her bra...don't worry, I too am jealous of her boobs. But I still love hers and yours!

Edited by Neptune V-II

Sorry to disappoint you sis, but Noire doesn't stuff her bra...don't worry, I too am jealous of her boobs.

Noire_Swimsuit_Event.jpg

I see. My perfect figure has rendered you speechless, has it not? How do you like that? My perfectly shaped and firm breasts, my constricted waist. Are you jealous?

• Like 3

Noire_Swimsuit_Event.jpg

I see. My perfect figure has rendered you speechless, has it not? How do you like that? My perfectly shaped and firm breasts, my constricted waist. Are you jealous?

Perfectly shaped? Firm? Compared to my body, you're a Grandma, Noire. Just accept that Planeptune is currently in the lead for aesthetic appearance.

206099.jpg

Edited by Nepgear2

Noire_Swimsuit_Event.jpg

:wub:  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3 ..............................................................................................................Not full of jealousy, but LOVE!

Edited by Neptune V-II
  • Like 1

Noire_Swimsuit_Event.jpg

MUCH

LOVE

Perfectly shaped? Firm? Compared to my body, you're a Grandma, Noire. Just accept that Planeptune is currently in the lead for aesthetic appearance.

Purple.Sister.full.933670.jpg

Never hotlink zerochan =D

It will end up like this :P

• Like 1

Sort of figured that these games gained a following but never looked into it.

Anyways, I've only played MK2 and a bit of the first Hyperdimension game but I'm hoping to get more into the series a bit more. I hate to ask but is there a game that is heavily revered in the fanbase? I want to get more invested in the characters in the games, especially Vert.  <3

Happy December, fellow HDN lovers and of, me, of course. The greatest CPU Candidate CPU. I wish you all a lovely end year.

So you've taken that route is that it? No matter! I will still keep you as my dear little sister (which have to share my two Nep-twins!)

Sort of figured that these games gained a following but never looked into it.

Anyways, I've only played MK2 and a bit of the first Hyperdimension game but I'm hoping to get more into the series a bit more. I hate to ask but is there a game that is heavily revered in the fanbase? I want to get more invested in the characters in the games, especially Vert.  <3

Not really, everyone has their own share of which is their favorite game. Many choose either mk2 or Victory, but I prefer them all (yeah, I'm that much of a fan here). Glad we have another Vert fan here on PSNP. You hardly see them come along.

kzBtun6.jpg

vivniJluYE2zK4EXHItjBg2.jpg

• Like 2

*slowly pokes head in*

I've never played a HDN game before and was wondering why ya'll like it so much? 

I have Re;Birth 1 to play hopefuly within the next month.  I'm just curious since so much Nep Neping happens on this site.

*slowly backs away*

*slowly pokes head in*

I've never played a HDN game before and was wondering why ya'll like it so much? 

I have Re;Birth 1 to play hopefuly within the next month.  I'm just curious since so much Nep Neping happens on this site.

*slowly backs away*

Aw, don't be shy. The reason why I like the game is because of the very first Neptunia game. And not only that, I love all of the characters and it also make fun of the game industry of today, as well as breaking the fourth wall. Since then, I've been a fan of the series. And I'm sure you're going to love it too when you play Re;Birth 1 and find your favorite character in the series. :)

*slowly pokes head in*

*slowly backs away*

The characters & humor are mostly why i love it.

& ofcourse the fanservice

Edited by xZoneHunter