Lazy Developer glitched

jardel_rio

Seems pretty ironic that a trophy named lazy dev is glitched ... not too sure what to say except try the requirements again?

It is supposed to pop as you start the game, it's a free trophy like the ones from Deadpool.

Delete the game and restart from the scratch, it should pop.

Thanks, after a few hours I got this trophy without even starting the game, lol. Yuri, could you tell me if I delete my save I lose my stats, complete challenges or stickers ? the problem is that I completed my album before the patch fix glitched trophies . And how do I get the trophies ''What Gordon says, goes!'' and ''Super Developer Trophy'' ? thanks bro...

Thanks, after a few hours I got this trophy without even starting the game, lol. Yuri, could you tell me if I delete my save I lose my stats, complete challenges or stickers ? the problem is that I completed my album before the patch fix glitched trophies . And how do I get the trophies ''What Gordon says, goes!'' and ''Super Developer Trophy'' ? thanks bro...

Supder developer is not retroactive, so you need to check everything there is to check... again!

Gordon is a bit hard, you need to beat level 15 in the FX sound machine that you unlock at the extras. The last or second to last option on the extras. If you want my tip, have a paper and pencil to take note of what the current round has added to the previous ones AND use the sound 4 (guns). You change the sound using the yellow "select" button.

About deleting your data, I believe you WILL lose everything and the game will not retrieve any of your stats from the leaderboards, so only do that if it is your last option. If you are going for packs, recommend you save it for last and rush days for challenges, backing up your save data if you get bad cards from the pack.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1