How to unlock the trophies glitch ?

skymoon7

Which trophies are you talking about? There were only 3 glitched trophies, being one for the cards, super dev and doctor's orders. The 2 last unlocked fine after doing the requirements from the scratch after patch, since those aren't retroactives and the cards one is prone to not working if you got all them before patch.

Which trophies are you talking about? There were only 3 glitched trophies, being one for the cards, super dev and doctor's orders. The 2 last unlocked fine after doing the requirements from the scratch after patch, since those aren't retroactives and the cards one is prone to not working if you got all them before patch.

what all do you have to do for super developer?

what all do you have to do for super developer?

the main game

all the minigames (conga zombies, mega conga 2, zombat + minigame in this (cost $2000 and you can play it in the bunker) , pacifist island, infection, cryo crisis)

everything in extra (credit island (and the mini game in this, looks like an old arcade game) , sfx-player, looking at character, making a character, music player, looking at models (sorry if the names aren't the same a tried to translate it as good as I could  :lol: )

maybe look at al of your scores???

maybe in the option menu press on statistics????

not sure of the last two but wouldn't hurt to try them :)

some of these option (extra & minigames) you have to unlock by playing the main game and getting the the correct shiny stickers

hope this helps

Edited by Sergej4164
  • Like 2

From another site:

Originally Posted by dadrester viewpost.gif
So the list for Super Dev is:
  • Main game
  • Any Leaderboard
  • Standalone Zombat
  • ??? in Zombat shop
  • Standalone Infection
  • Standalone Pacifist Island
  • Standalone Conga Zombies
  • Mega Conga Zombies 2 Hyper Turbo Edition
  • Standalone Cryo Crisis
  • Gordon Says
  • BGM Player
  • Character Viewer
  • Character Creator
  • Art Viewer
  • Credits Island
  • (ahem...) credits Island... secret.

Unfortunately this and the Doctors Orders trophy isn't retroactive so you'll have to visit each feature again (but it only takes a couple of minutes once they're all unlocked.

• 1 year later...

Soon, you will have no need to use the other site because my PSNP guide is almost done.

Hello TheYuriG

I don't know whether you'll read this or not, but I am stuck with Super Dev trophy. I am sure, I've unlocked everything. I tried your list. The only thing I cant find is BGM Player. What did you mean by that?

Hello TheYuriG[/size]

I don't know whether you'll read this or not, but I am stuck with Super Dev trophy. I am sure, I've unlocked everything. I tried your list. The only thing I cant find is BGM Player. What did you mean by that?[/size]

You quoted me, i read ya. Been such a long time since I've played this game, unsure if i can be much of help, there are a few trophies unobtainable without dlc, maybe that is one of them? Chech my guide on this site to be sure, click on Guides at the top bar and search the game, you'll see. Hope you manage to unlock it.

Edit: oh, the BGM player is like one of those big ganster stereotyped radios. I'll see if i can redownload the game and take a screenshot for you.

Edited by TheYuriG

You quoted me, i read ya. Been such a long time since I've played this game, unsure if i can be much of help, there are a few trophies unobtainable without dlc, maybe that is one of them? Chech my guide on this site to be sure, click on Guides at the top bar and search the game, you'll see. Hope you manage to unlock it.

Edit: oh, the BGM player is like one of those big ganster stereotyped radios. I'll see if i can redownload the game and take a screenshot for you.

Hello. Thank you for a quick response. I often read your comments on playsstationtrophies. I remember how we both stuck at Counterspy trophy :)

• Like 1

Hello. Thank you for a quick response. I often read your comments on playsstationtrophies. I remember how we both stuck at Counterspy trophy :)

THAT FUCKING GAME, WHY HAD YOU TO REMIND ME????

OH FUCKING EXPLOSION EXPERT TROPHY GODAMNIT, I HATE THAT GAME.

/rant

I still want to do the ps4 version again eventually, but I'm afraid i might kill innocent people if i get stuck with that trophy again.

For everyone who is still trying to platinum this goddamn game. Super Developer glitched for even with 1.02 patch. I've tried everything without a result. The only solution is to buy DLC. Let these moron developers enjoy this goddamn money. I will never touch a game made by their company.

• 6 months later...

Is it just Super Developer that is glitched now then? Or are the other two still glitched too?

I'm working on this one at the moment, and not sure if I'll need to uninstall the patches to get some of them.

I've got the DLC so if that's a fix then it's fine with me.

• 3 years later...