Your thoughts on this game!

Unbelievable I wished i didn't buy it, terrible multiplayer servers.

The pistols are USELESS.

With the TRY HARDS Who BOUGHT THIS GAME ALONG WITH THE LAGGING SERVERS & WITH THEIR LOOK SENSITIVITIES ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL these No LIFERS EVEN if you hipfire first or Aim first it doesn't matter.

The campaign is the ONLY Part I like about this game!

The single player is New World Order propaganda. The multiplayer is laggy as all hell. But overall its a pretty decent game, nothing too special but not bad.

Just practice multiplayer if you are dieing a lot. A few tips - Make it a habit to aim around corners. Use quickdraw on your weapon. Practice dodging while firing, Moving away from the player youbare attacking will control weapon recoil at range. Stick to the flanks (side) of the maps and hold down an area, always back track behind yourself as players will be spawning in places you just came from a lot of the time.

Edited by GRITTY_PITTY
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the Season Pass will not appear from time to time as you are being forced to restart the console (PS3) due to the game freezing every couple of online matches (This is only occurring with the digital download though). According to the game developer, the issue is the game itself, so hopefully the freezing issue will be solved with the first DLC release.

Unbelievable I wished i didn't buy it, terrible multiplayer servers.

The pistols are USELESS.

With the TRY HARDS Who BOUGHT THIS GAME ALONG WITH THE LAGGING SERVERS & WITH THEIR LOOK SENSITIVITIES ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL these No LIFERS EVEN if you hipfire first or Aim first it doesn't matter.

The campaign is the ONLY Part I like about this game!

same

Worst fucking game ever!!! Story is super boring and easy, multiplayer is super laggy and whack with everyone using the same 2 guns every game Bal/Asm1 and the scorestreaks suck ass, co-op is pretty fucking pathetic with Sledgehammer only giving you half of it and getting the rest if you buy the season pass and usually when you get to the higher rounds you just start lagging out of nowhere and it just gets super boring once you flip the map. I highly don't recommend this unless you want an easy Platinum, but I wouldn't pay full price for this piece of shit game...

This will be my last COD purchase.  Paid $40 for the PS4 version.  I have hated the MP for a few years now, gets laggier with each release so I wont even bother here. Even the campaign makes me rage now so I'm done.  AI doesn't do anything to help except get in your way and run in front of you causing you to die, or restart the checkpoint due to friendly fire.  And the incessant comments urging you into battle when it isn't safe is pure annoyance.  Plus the glitches I wont even get into.  Can't wait to finish and re-sell this trash.  Graphics are the only good thing about this game. 3/10.

• 1 month later...

Story was to easy I was hoping for a challenge im enjoying the online, I find that you can out smart your opponents even more than previous cods, and knowing how to move around the map is even more important than other cods, if your running around like a headless chicken your gonna do shit im talking really shit, on PS4 i have a 2.1 kd which im happy with playing mostly TDM i imagine PS3 would be easier but other game modes might be harder.

• 4 months later...

Recently finished the story mode on hardened and got most of the campaign related trophies out of the way. Will play the entire campaign one more time on veteran to acquire that trophy. Currently re-running specific missions on recruit to get trophies that I missed the first time (i.e. Look Both ways, Heavy-Handed, Party Crasher, Sitting Ducks, Wheelman, Grenadier, Never Saw It Coming, Escape Artist, Loud enough for you?, and Maximum Overdrive). The rest of the trophies relate to Exo-Survival and Exo-Zombies. That being said there is one trophy that I think I will get just by chasing the mission specific trophies, and that trophy is Power Changes Everything.

Multiplayer, for me at least, has its ups and downs. I mean that I will perform decently one match then lose horribly the next, and that probably has to do with the No-Lifers in the game that prefer to camp and rack up kills without dying.