Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jazza_King

The most enraging thing to ever happen in gaming!

11 posts in this topic

So im playing minecraft on ps4 and lately its been cutting off every half every exiting me out of the game, I return back and everythings fine an normal. But today ive logged back in and half of my stadium that I built. (which has taken over 100 hours at least) IS GONE! it has been reversed back to how the world was in the beginning. Now I don't know what this sorcery is, or whether this is Microsoft getting back at sony users given that they've only just taken over the game. But what I want to know is how the FUCK do I get my world back to the way it was

Solutions would be much appreciated, Also has this (or anything enraging on minecraft) happened to anyone. If so lets get a hate war against the new Microsoft owned minecraft

why would microsoft do that lol? probably a glitch or something.

I'm sorry to say this but you're not important to Microsoft in any way shape or form for them to do something like that, what exactly do they gain from doing that? you're not that special, nor am I or anyone else for that matter. You got some shitty luck... and I fell your pain but blaming it due to some Microsoft conspiracy? Really bro? Let that rage mist that's clouding your rationality float away and think for a second about that.

Edited by MrManBuz

Let me explain this for you.

Microsoft was contacted by nintendo after they bought Mojang. Nintendo said Mario should be the mascot of Minecraft but Microsoft said no. The loomynarty then came out of nowhere and forced nintendo to hack your save game. This is all the loomynartys fault but also Nintendo's a bit because they couldn't 360 noscope the loomynarty when they talked to them.

I feel your pain, Microsoft sent a thunderstorm to my house today which caused the lights to go out, so yes, I too have been bullied by Microsoft

Let me explain this for you.

Microsoft was contacted by nintendo after they bought Mojang. Nintendo said Mario should be the mascot of Minecraft but Microsoft said no. The loomynarty then came out of nowhere and forced nintendo to hack your save game. This is all the loomynartys fault but also Nintendo's a bit because they couldn't 360 noscope the loomynarty when they talked to them.

xD Loomynartys LMFAO! You deserve that golden title Wolfhunter xD

I'd like to think he was joking about the Microsoft conspiracy but..well, Idk. lol

Anywho.. tough break, dude. I don't play minecraft but like most gamers, I'm no stranger to lost, deleted or corrupted data so I share your pain.

lol. Ive just rebuilt it all again a solid 50 hours with my friend. and the point about Microsoft that I was making is that because they so so little for sony users, they wont keep maintaining the ps4/ps3 minecraft forums so then things like that can happen. no that they actually want to wreck peoples games, but that they cant be bothered to keep our game enjoyable. Just a thought

This actually happened to me aswell. Well to my friend his world to be more precise. His son tripped over the PS4 power cable whilst we were playing Minecraft. I think it corrupted his save. We didn't lose that much thankfully.

This has happened to me numerous times on PC whilst using mods but never on console? I'd say again, like others, try find a save in the cloud.

Glad you managed to rebuild it quickly :)