How are you today?

ReverzerO-

Really crap actually, it was my birthday on Monday and my Ex sent me a Gateway 3ds card for my 3ds, I honestly don't think they knew what it actually does. It's the thought that counts right? Unless there's a way to dump roms I own then I have no use for it, I don't even know if it's legal. More complaints, sore tooth have cold and a work dinner ;) Going to a super expensive restaurant which is fine by me but everyone is dressing up, I have my regular clothes.

^

Belated",

Me was thinking a LP contest. Almost a weeks but no final decision yet! Will I make it a complex or simple?! Plus this signature update, it makes me a little stress to make it a bit catchy and took a couple of hour to finish. Really pain to manual most of the parts!

Happy.

I have been able to go to an intro to animation class at U even if I'm not registered and/ or receiving any credits for a while. I've just finished my first clip, sent it to the teacher and messed around Photoshop and Adobe After Effects afterwards.

This has been a great day :)

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

^

Wow animation class", how envious", I've never been in a class ever since". I just learned by myself.

You have my respect for taking your time learning something fun and awesome that is animating :) (not trying to joke or insult you in anyway).

Keep it up!

Srry for getting off-topic.

You have my respect for taking your time learning something fun and awesome that is animating :) (not trying to joke or insult you in anyway).

Keep it up!

Srry for getting off-topic.

Thanks", It was really fun doing this kind stuff", & Likewise, keep it up although I haven't see some of your progress",  

@topic: I bit hungry browsing the internet.

Mad that I can't seem to do well on J stars online. Like mostly every day when I play ranked matches with random partners, mostly I get the suckiest partners I have and some that is similar to my playing style. Even worse is the people I face with is incredibly hard that the partner I am with isni great at all that we lose matches. Even worse I keep on decreasing points to zero which it makes me twice as mad before. Even worse is I don't see that much help or any advice when I was on Gamefaq's on the threads for J stars Victory+. Even though I saw some posts that is helping me out, I already give up without knowing they posted it.

I'm tired, woke up at 5:30 and walked for 30 minutes to check my work schedule, since it was a little confusing. I then walked 30 minutes back. I'm going to walk there again to talk to the secretary about y schedule since my first attempt was a failure. And if I do have work today, I will have to walk there again. So we are looking at 3 hours of walking.

I feel like shit, I pull all nighters but coffee helps me.

As someone who pulls a lot of all nighters, I can tell you that coffee is not a good thing to drink. Any caffeinated drink if bad since it only works for a limited amount of time, and once it wears off you are even more tired. I recommend water and bananas instead.