How are you today?

ReverzerO-

Alright but mad that I keep on having dreams of school where now it is August where now I think I starting to hate it because of thinking by school. Most of the dreams I been having make me mad that some of last year that annoyed me happen if some people that I get annoyed with are there which I hopefully they is not since I am trying to forget them but I do have one good dream that can make me happy at least of school where I have people that I am really cool with and understand me more. Wish school will end for me where I have one more school year left until I be a senior which right now I'm Junior.

To make it short,I feel like total crap ugh

Not great. My cat is really poorly and I'm super tired as I've not slept for 6 days cause of it. Her antibiotics aren't working so back to the vets tomorrow!  :facepalm:

I hope your cat gets well *hugs*  

What's wrong with her if you don't mind? 

• Like 1

To make it short,I feel like total crap ugh

I hope your cat gets well *hugs*  

What's wrong with her if you don't mind? 

Thank you!  :) 

She has a Urinary Tract Infection, well so we and the vet thought, but might be something more as her medication isn't working as it should.

• Like 1

Thank you!  :) 

She has a Urinary Tract Infection, well so we and the vet thought, but might be something more as her medication isn't working as it should.

My dog had just a minor problem a while ago,but even so that was enought to get me almost depressed.I really care for animals,so my best wishes and let me know when she gets better,because she will  :lol:

• Like 1

My dog had just a minor problem a while ago,but even so that was enought to get me almost depressed.I really care for animals,so my best wishes and let me know when she gets better,because she will  :lol:

Yeah I totally get what you mean, they are family and I love animals so much. Thank you for the kind words  :)

• Like 1

Sick.

Thank you!   :) 

I give you my best regards for your cat.. I can't stand it to see my or any animal in pain, even if I don't know them.
Edited by Anceril Sacred