How are you today?

ReverzerO-

Fine I guess.

Not great. My cat is really poorly and I'm super tired as I've not slept for 6 days cause of it. Her antibiotics aren't working so back to the vets tomorrow!  :facepalm:

Well, That is sad. Well I hope your cat gets better.

Sick.

I give you my best regards for your cat.. I can't stand it to see my or any animal in pain, even if I don't know them.

Fine I guess.

Well, That is sad. Well I hope your cat gets better.

Thank you both  :)

• Like 2

A bit ill. I hope I feel better with some sleep.

Not too good, cos I started full shifts from today till I start college again. Only breaks I have is 30 minutes to come home and eat.  :rolleyes:

I'm kinda in the same situation except that I have part-time, I barely play games now.

• Like 1

A bit ill. I hope I feel better with some sleep.

I'm kinda in the same situation except that I have part-time, I barely play games now.

I know what you mean, if it wasn't for the Vita every now and then I barely have time for gaming now except on Sundays. :/

After comming across a rude person yesterday, I'm pretty good today. If I come across him today tho, I won't be held responsible for my actions.

have a bite to eat. that will usually make you feel better

Edited by kurtskyKG

Not too good honestly.   :unsure:

I'm on a small break from gaming in general which is rough for me, but I was using the time to invest in other hobbies.  All the while though, life's being a little rough on me.  My only car's four wheel drive system got messed up from a bad bump the other day among other issues lately. Usually, I escape into a game when thing like this happen.  I deal with the issues and responsibility just fine, but I like to zone out into my games obviously to relax from stressing out.  I don't really have a way to relax right now and it's stressing me out even further.

All I want to do is shoot a Nazi soldier in the freakin' heart.  I'm sure people here can understand that.  :D

I have. My friend is staying tonight, tomorrow and tomorrow night. I hope she doesn't want to drink again lol. I've only just recovered from last night lol. 

Too bad wolves don't drink  :P

Hope you enjoy your weekend 

Not too good honestly.   :unsure:

I'm on a small break from gaming in general which is rough for me, but I was using the time to invest in other hobbies.  All the while though, life's being a little rough on me.  My only car's four wheel drive system got messed up from a bad bump the other day among other issues lately. Usually, I escape into a game when thing like this happen.  I deal with the issues and responsibility just fine, but I like to zone out into my games obviously to relax from stressing out.  I don't really have a way to relax right now and it's stressing me out even further.

All I want to do is shoot a Nazi soldier in the freakin' heart.  I'm sure people here can understand that.  :D

I get you.Been having some issues too as well.Don't you feel like playing some Indies  instead ?  A lot of them are good to relax and forget about things.

I hope you get better  :)    Nice avatar btw