How are you today?

ReverzerO-

Kind of frustrated I think? Really want to do my stuff my own that I want to do or want to go based I am thinking about without depending on what my family will do and asking my mom when/reminding that I want to go somewhere depending on what she feels like. Also feeling that was as well where my dad keeps on telling me some stuff that I getting older where I know what he is saying same thing to some other conversation he is talkimg like where the place where we will go is work. Though I ain't thinking about work in my mind right now for today which is why I really want to live in my own and do the things I want to do for fun and acclompished for me so I won't have to deal with that.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

Feeling okay where I really need to complete things I really wanted to be done like playing DOA for the last time with a friend but either they are busy or idle until they are offline which is stupid. Also want to play with a booster in a game but the person is busy on playing a different game which is frustrating even on a game I have where I don't think anyone plays I think.just now I have weird dreams left to right that it's odd.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok now, just had to get over myself earlier.

Today I learned that our biggest beverages company won't be selling some of my favorite drinks from January 1st; that inclued Pepsi, too.

I won't be able to buy Pepsi anymore.

I'm... I don't know what I am. Sad? Frustrated? ******* angry?

Monsters!