How are you today?

ReverzerO-

Not too good. I've been feeling quite depressed during the last few months to be honest and just feel like I should write about it somewhere just to get everything off my chest, even if this post get's ignored really.

The reason I've been feeling so low as I was suppose to start my 3rd year in collage back in September, but turns out after all the meetings and interviews, I went for my first day and the collage administrators decided not to provide me my next course in a second diploma and was literally forced to resign due to having only two students applying for the said course. 

The week after, I managed to apply in another collage and since I only picked one subject I applied to do the first and second year of the course in one year. Again I was forced to resign due to the curriculum not being able to work with such method. 

Tried applying for jobs that had vacancies available, no luck in that department either. I had 4 interviews so far. The first interview didn't even call or send an E-Mail back and the rest all with the same BS with that they can't employ me without even an explanation or reason for the matter. 

In August I managed to quite smoking for one month and after recent events I started again, more then I used to nonetheless.

On top of all this, my parents managed to sell the place we are currently in. Whilst I am excited to go to the other house, in which I absolutely love, I'm finding it more hard to do any of my favorite hobbies (gaming, drawing ect..) due to my room being empty and full of boxes (We move in mid January).

Just hope that next year hopefully things will turn out for the better to be honest.  <_<