How are you today?

ReverzerO-

hey just saw the thread haha,

man i tell ya, i feel kinda shit, i am not supposed to but i do. you know, yeah i got parents, i got a gf (although we don't see a lot of each other due to different schedules and long distance, have made friends afar and few (but none ever call unless i do), have been trying to work in some studying alongside my gaming (have had two weeks off, next week i am back to my uni continuing my masters in health psychology so yeah, idk otherwise the feeling of dread would kill me kinda xD hence gaming is what partying is to others) and yeah, even with gaming and studying i can't seem to be happy. even the fact that my parents got us a better place after 9 years, i am still not happy xD 

I am probably boring the guy/girl that dared read this to tears. To put it simply, i feel okay-ish? if it weren't for coffee and some swing i would be in bed all day. 

Take care all,

u2mad_Bro

Sick as a dog... Called my boss i couldn't come in tonight and he told me that i should be on stand by. So when it's busy i'll have to come in anyway. I really don't want to go to work right now, ughh roll on next week please.

At least i'm closing in on another platinum, so that's something....