How are you today?

ReverzerO-

I was doing pretty well until this flu snuck up on me.

I was feeling pretty fine in the morning, assumed the reason I felt only slightly shitty was because allergies, so I went to school, friend gives me a cupcake to eat (aww, friendship), then I start to feel a little sick later in the day and assumed it was the cupcake's fault (sadly, sugar has always made me extremely sick), went home, took ibuprofen for my headache, lied down, felt pretty good for a while, then I developed the fucking flu and puked on everything.

Definitely still depressed. Can't shake it. Went to a 1 time a year event, the Park later on afterwards to walk a mile or two, then to the Mall to chill-walk and browse. I felt a combination of neutral and depressed the entire day, even while doing those, aside from brief moments when I got immersed in the atmosphere (park), some valuables (mall), and food/attractions (event/festival) to the point where I wasn't depressed (but again, it was brief).

It's more than likely because I have no friends (here where im at now because of the move a few years back. Starting over is always hard, especially as an adult), I did all of that alone, but still. 

So today was odd, and I should have had some fun (although can I really say this when I went by myself to do all these things?) but I didn't. I thought I'd share this because it's just bs (not fair). EDIT: Seeing nearly everyone as a couple, whether friends or "something more", all day didn't help either 

Edited by Mar

i dunno, i got back from work just now, it ended on a pretty bad note, one of my coworkers is a complete asshole to me for no reason. maybe cause i, half his age, and i have the same job as him. 

My PS TV arrived today, so kind of happy. Hopefully I can white list this one unless the firmware is too new.

once you use it for a hit, tell me how it is. Im moving out soon, and want a tv in my room.

Staying stress free. Even though that's hard sometimes. Gotta keep your head up, keep finding things to look forward too. Like me right now I'm looking forward to Dead Island Definitive Collection coming out in a month. That's gonna be cool to play again, since I haven't played it since PS3. I pre-ordered Rob Zombie's new album, and it should be coming in the mail any day now. Lots of stuff coming out, begging to be enjoyed. 

That's how I battle depression/anxiety. Keep looking forward to new things.

• 3 weeks later...