Bloodborne is changing dates for the PAL regions!

ZeroXOF

blame me if i'm wrong but i think thread should move there https://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/2105-other/

back to topic:

i dont mind if a game is delayed because its not finished we see it quite too often these days that games are released and broke as fuck, mainly to feed the community with a new title every year. if there is a great result at the end, i'd rather wait than to receive a piece of junk. ^^

blame me if i'm wrong but i think thread should move there https://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/2105-other/

back to topic:

i dont mind if a game is delayed because its not finished we see it quite too often these days that games are released and broke as fuck, mainly to feed the community with a new title every year. if there is a great result at the end, i'd rather wait than to receive a piece of junk. ^^

Thanks for that! I wasn't thinking about it. 

I'm a bit torn on this one. On one hand, delaying your game always means that you want your product to be as good as it can be when it releases which is obviously a good thing and if there is one studio capable of making the best out of that extra month that would be From Software. On the other hand, this also means i'll have to wait one more month, i can't take this i'm way too hyped for this game, there is hype where my heart should be and Miyazaki-san tells me i'll have to wait even more goddammit i need this in my life right now.

Of course, one could blame Sony for announcing the game too early and getting me on their hype-train before From could even guarantee the game to be finished on release. But i'll wait. For Miyazaki-san.

I'm a bit torn on this one. On one hand, delaying your game always means that you want your product to be as good as it can be when it releases which is obviously a good thing and if there is one studio capable of making the best out of that extra month that would be From Software. On the other hand, this also means i'll have to wait one more month, i can't take this i'm way too hyped for this game, there is hype where my heart should be and Miyazaki-san tells me i'll have to wait even more goddammit i need this in my life right now.

Of course, one could blame Sony for announcing the game too early and getting me on their hype-train before From could even guarantee the game to be finished on release. But i'll wait. For Miyazaki-san.

Well it could come out and still be buggy or bad with the extra month, we will have to wait and see. I do have to admit I have not trusted Sony Japan after Knack. That alone is causing problems for me. Also, it's a new ip and the sales of both consoles will dry out by that time so Sony want to be confident of their product. 

Doesn't matter for me. I can wait for it a bit longer.

Well it could come out and still be buggy or bad with the extra month, we will have to wait and see. I do have to admit I have not trusted Sony Japan after Knack. That alone is causing problems for me. Also, it's a new ip and the sales of both consoles will dry out by that time so Sony want to be confident of their product. 

Knack isn't developed by FROM SOFTWARE, Bloodborne is. Sony only funds the game, like they did with Uncharted and God of War. So that argument makes no sense at all. FROM developed games like Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls II. I don't know if you've played these games, since there's only 1 game on our profile. But if you haven't, try them.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I don't think it really counts as a delay because the February release date was given during the TGS Pre-show I believe, geared towards the Japanese audience. I definitely wasn't holding onto a February release for this game.

Which is good for me, my wallet and my game collection. You know, the half I haven't touched.

Doesn't matter for me. I can wait for it a bit longer.

Knack isn't developed by FROM SOFTWARE, Bloodborne is. Sony only funds the game, like they did with Uncharted and God of War. So that argument makes no sense at all. FROM developed games like Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls II. I don't know if you've played these games, since there's only 1 game on our profile. But if you haven't, try them.

I never said Knack was developed by FROM Software, all I said is "that I don't trust Sony Japan after Knack which their produced. Also Sony Japan is producer(who have some input on things) on this game. I'm not slating Sony Japan but they went from a marvel like the wonderful gravity rush to the "not so there" Knack which isn't that bad but a sequel will correct the problems. I have a newer account and I have played all but I have to say I have mixed feelings about souls 2 due to I came from souls 1 straight on. 

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/10/bloodborne-coming-exclusively-to-ps4-in-2015-new-details/

Edited by ZeroXOF