What made you buy a Vita?

NSR_Apathy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yXgkYb.gif

:D

Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Killzone Mercenary. P4G and Muramasa Rebirth.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly I haven't had much time to play my vita in the months that I've had it. I have been buying a lot of games for it because there are so many Great deals on Vita PSN store sales. I never knew before I got it that my entire Vita collection would be digital. 

The reason I got it was mainly the Danganronpa games, and they did not disappoint. I was so exited for these two games, got the first two with the vita. I thought the opening story sounded amazing and loved the style and didn't spoil any of it before I got it. There were so many heart breaking moments, shocking moments and every emotion in both games. I enjoyed both of them just as much and they had very different styles towards the gameplay.

Person 4 Golden was something I was definitely going to get with it and I loved it but it wasn't the reason I got the vita.

Persona 4 Golden. I recently finished my first playthrough of the original Persona 4, which I absolutely loved, and since Golden adds so much to an already stellar game, I decided to go for it. The fact that my local electronics store has a small Vita promotion right now was just all the more reason to get one.

Funny thing is, I still haven't played a single game on it. I still plan on finishing both Persona 4 New Game+ and Persona 3 FES (both playthroughs) before heading onto Golden.

Just got my Vita a few weeks ago (her name is Geeta the PS Vita).

I bought her mostly for Persona 4 golden that is arriving tomorrow (can't wait).

But also for many of the Japanese games I hope to get imported from Japan.

I know the Vita is region free, but will a JP language version game contain trophies I can unlock on a UK registered Vita?

• Like 1

I got my vita because vita has the most games that I am interested in. I'd been using Nintendo consoles as my handhelds since 99 and the games slowly stopped interesting me. Since getting my Vita, I've spent more time on it than my PS4 and about as much time on it as I have my PS3.