What made you buy a Vita?

NSR_Apathy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth. Plus, I had a couple PS3 Crossbuy games. But mainly the former.

(Okay, I kinda wanted to play Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed on the go. Already had it on Wii U, but I'm limited to the couch, really. And the 3DS version sucks.)

• Like 1

The portability. Since I spend what feels like forever on a bus (commuting), just makes the world of difference.

Well, that was the initial idea anyway. Sit back, play HDN as a pass time. Eventually gave me a headache (staring at a screen for 9+ hours per day). So now I play it at home most of the time especially now that I have no working PS4 controller (Ended up loving HDN). Should probably invest more money into games for it as I've only got the two HDN games (See profile), Senran Kagura, and a bunch of Lego games.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth. Plus, I had a couple PS3 Crossbuy games. But mainly the former.

(Okay, I kinda wanted to play Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed on the go. Already had it on Wii U, but I'm limited to the couch, really. And the 3DS version sucks.)

It really is a fantastic game, one of the Vita's best.  I went in not knowing anything about Digimon other than it was similar to Pokemon, but I enjoyed Cyber Sleuth more than any Pokemon game I've played since Yellow.

i was bored and hoped id find something that would be a little enjoyable

bouht august 2015, barely played due to wanting to finsih gravity rush first, finished that in like febuary (its a 10hr game, tok me about 6 months to finish) then i played soul sacrifice got kinda into it, placed mgs2 got even more into it and then ive not really stopped playing it since

• 2 weeks later...

Persona 4: Dancing All Night gave me the push. It helped there are lots of interesting games for Vita that aren't available for Nintendo 3DS. I prefer handheld consoles over home consoles for some reason these days.

Now my husband is considering getting a Vita too. He's been suggesting we could import a white Vita for me and he would then inherit my black Vita...  :lol:

Now my husband is considering getting a Vita too. He's been suggesting we could import a white Vita for me and he would then inherit my black Vita...  :lol:

Definitely do! 

White Vita-tan is the most beautiful thing ever!

Btw, if he's planning to inherit your Vita, do not forget to unlink your account as Vita is single account.

Definitely do! 

White Vita-tan is the most beautiful thing ever!

Btw, if he's planning to inherit your Vita, do not forget to unlink your account as Vita is single account.

I've never seen a white Vita in person, but it looks great in pictures.

Good point about unlinking account! Thanks for the reminder.  :)

Man, l want to call you Driveclub guy dont make me change it into Vita guy :D

I've always been the Vita guy :awesome:

And you still haven't even Platted Driveclub :awesome:

Anyway, l think l am going to consult you about the device , then l can tell if l agree with you or not :D

Sure you can =D Just don't expect AAA advice xD (Not that Vita would have any :awesome:)

I've always been the Vita guy :awesome:

And you still haven't even Platted Driveclub :awesome:

as you see, l have only grinding left l just dont have right mindset to race. Once l have, l will surpass your percentage. You shall see my friend :awesome:

Sure you can =D Just don't expect AAA advice xD (Not that Vita would have any :awesome:)

Thanks, l have some freebies from plus. I will tell you them and please tell me if they are good enough to play or worth download etc

• 4 months later...

I wanted a vita because I wanted as much console content from Sony as possible. Their were also vita exclusive games like Uncharted,Killzone Mercenary,Gravity Rush,etc. So I wanted to play them and the only way to do that was to buy a PS Vita. I have had the Vita for almost two years and I love it. It may not be as popular as the 3ds but it is still just as fun in my opinion. The vita offers amazing features like remote play,motion control for some games and can serve as a 2nd controller for the ps4.If you don't own a vita I recommend buying one this Christmas.

Edited by marvelboy10