What made you buy a Vita?

NSR_Apathy

I wouldn't have bought it just for this, but I did get mine for LBPV. I enjoy creating, and having it on the go is a dream. I tend to play my Vita more than my ps4 or ps3 simply because I can pick it up and play whenever, sleep it and return to the game.

The promises of PS3 remoteplay and AAA exclusives to my favorite PS franchises on PSP. Sadly I got hardly any of either, but I still gave some JRPG's to make the best of it I guess.

Ah of course, remoteplay was just icing on the cake for me, but I suppose it helped with my inclination.

I am probably into JRPGs,freedom wars,and God Eater 2 : Rage Burst, that's why I bought vita.

While I am still hoping that developers(and sony itself of course!) could unleash vita's potential.

Anyway It has good hardware and mimicking the standard console and implant it into a portable device, it sounds promising for easier control of course. and they did it better with touch screen,gyro scope and rear touch function. all packed in one portable handheld gaming device 

My father actually gave me his because he didn't like it. I feel in love with how pretty the colours looked on the screen As i travel an hour a day to get to work it was great. eventually my father wanted the Vita back so then I bought my own :)  I also love the types of games on it, I love how many games that come out on it, yea they might not be exclusives but they are good :) Also getting free games on PS+ is a bonus 

Importing games..... only to find out the games are being locallized (MIKU!?!?!? WHYYYY) Also, dem RPGs... don't like having to sit infront of my ps4 all the time for a rpg if i can just drag it around anywhere i go =D

What made me buy a Vita? Well, I've owned every other handheld system that Sony has come out with, so after hearing all the reports on it, and reading all the reviews for it, I had to have one. The only downside? That would be the same con as with PS4, a very small library of good games to choose from.

During my school years, my class and I spent one week in Germany and I needed something to play during the train ride. Yep, I bought a Vita online, solely just so I can play during the train ride and not while we were there. Unfortunately, I didn't receive my package it in time and was just playing my 3DS instead. =P

A friend of mine was selling his vita, two 32gb memory sticks, 4 games, a charger, and a carrying case for 100 bucks. Considering that the price of the memory cards was the only thing stopping me, I jumped at that deal and I was looking to get one for P4G anyway.

And yes Persona 4 Golden is just perfect. I love that game. The feels are phenomenal. Great music, characters, and character growth (Kanji, Naoto, Naoki & Ai are some of my favorites.) I beat it several times and can never bring myself to skip the credits, that song makes me want to go outside and hug random strangers lol. I let my sisters play it and they enjoyed it as much as I did. They're far from gamers but they loved it so much they even bought the animation.

• Like 1