Thoughts?

Buswellmation

As someone who has earned Platinum on two LEGO games, this looks like no challenge. Looks similar to the other LEGO Games' trophy lists; lots of fun with a bit of a challenge. Hopefully the work up to 100% won't be as boring as it was in LEGO Marvel though.

What are your thoughts on this list?

• Like 1

Not a fan of day one DLC either, especially 3 of them.

I haven't tried downloading them yet, but I'm guessing their mostly unlock codes and the contents already on the game.

First time I've ever seen DLC on a Lego game.

I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard their super short hub missions.

• Like 1

Looks easy but I'm never a fan of launch day dlc trophy lists especially 3 sets of them dood.

Looks easy, curious to try the dlc's to see how they are.

Not a fan of day one DLC either, especially 3 of them.

I haven't tried downloading them yet, but I'm guessing their mostly unlock codes and the contents already on the game.

First time I've ever seen DLC on a Lego game.

I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard their super short hub missions.

When I wrote this post, I didn't notice the DLC xD But hopfully it will be good! :D

Kind of offtopic, but for someone who has never played any Lego game, where should I start? Lego Batman 3? Lego Batman? Or from the first Lego game on PS3, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga?

Same here  :lol:

For this, I would say start with Lego batman 2 (it does have story continuity.), 1 isn't exactly needed. Uhm, for other lego games (lego star wars 3 you can start there), indiana jones just play 2, lego marvel is the only one. Any other questions?:) They dont exactly connect.

I've played all of the Lego games.

I would say their all good.

I liked the Lego Movie game, but its at the bottom of my list.

The only one that has game breaking glitches if you're playing for 100% is Harry Potter 1-4.

That game pissed me off having to restart because some of the tokens were glitched.

Lego Indiana Jones 2 is a good game, but takes a while to get into it.

The easiest games for people getting their feet wet in my opinion are Lego Marvel, or Pirates of the Caribbean.

It was okay, very disappointing game for a lego really. However, they are some elements that would be awesome if they were added to lego lord of the rings or hobbit. Marvel was the best so far, hobbit had a lot to do. They just need to combine it all now. I didn't like that lego batman 3 wasn't really open world but travelling to planet was cool. It's a good 24 + hours to collect everything at least but anything under 40 hours and that's disappointing. I have a glitched trophy and they will probably never fix it, so I'm not sure :( that will be the only lego game I didn't platinum. I've played just about every single.

also for those wondering where to start. I would say you don't need to start anywhere, they are all fun no matter what. If you love collecting stuff after you beat the game, this is for you. I am a collectibles fanatic, I love completing games 100 %, that's why I love lego. They have the entire focus around collectibles and getting it all. I would say marvel is the best, hobbit and lord of the rings are fun. Those 3 and lego batman have a quest system which can take quiet a bit of time. If you go for older title, they are very short (20 hours or so) compare to their later part and have less to do.

Edited by berserklover

Mirror Mirror isn't glitched.

After you create a character press triangle to use the created character. When the door opens with your new character the trophy will pop.

I enjoyed the game, but hated the Lantern Hub planets. The camera angles on them are really crappy while carrying out quest.