Camper trophy

maurjen

What I found out is that if you go to the bars in the River Valley area, they will tell you about the supply camps in the region, those are the one with the "stagecoach" icons on the River Valley part of the map only those events count toward the "Camper" trophy, you need 20.

To find Naval Convoy's I visited bars in the North Atlantic part of the world. I've tried this 4 different times, twice in each region of the game and that's how it played out for me. Loot 20 Convoys for the "What's Yours is Mine" trophy.

• 3 weeks later...

Talk to the bartenders in Halifax, Perce and St.John's to reveal hidden Convoys. I rotate around these 3 taverns if no convoys show at the co-ordinates mentioned above. As for the camps, an easy way to expose a lot of locations is to visit every area but don't loot any until you have at least 10 on the map. Put on the Veterans cheat (65/70 abstergo challenges needed), then raid all 10 for the Supplier trophy. Knock off the cheat and the game should reset (but keep your 10 raid count), and the 10 camp icons should reappear. Raid these as normal for the Camper trophy.

• 5 weeks later...

Talk to bar tenders in River Valley, and they'll pop up on the map. Go to them, and if you get enough on the map, you can fast travel to one, clear it, and go to the next and the next... so on. They respawn rather quickly, and you can keep a cycle going until the cycle pops. Got this one earlier today. Not hard. Just time consuming.