KoA:R - Green Thumb Trophy

so i set a way point on my map for a cave that has a ton of Prismere Dust in it so that i could farm it once or twice a day... I figured that when i got to 10 i would get this trophy because i had about 30-100 of each reagent other than Essence of Fate (i memorized 3 locations of EoF so that i could farm it once or twice a day also)...

come to find out i only have 10 Sativa Fibers (most probably from drops or looted from chests i assume)... now i heard this is a common reagent but im starting to think otherwise because im having a hard time finding a spot to farm them.

i should only need a few of these for the trophy im guessing because at this point i know ive harvested plenty of everything else...

Does anyone know a good farming spot for Sativa Fibers?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

Sativa Fibers are actually relatively common. If you're looking for a spot to go and farm them, try Kurikon -- especially around the Midden.

Prismere Dust isn't particularly difficult: you'll have a ton of harvest spots in the final dungeon of the game on your way to beat the final boss.

The one that might snare you are White Flakes, because you see very few spots to harvest them throughout the game. You've got the Shardfall Cave in the NW corner of the Cradle of Summer, and supposedly you've got a couple of spots in Foes' Hearth, but that's about it.... the plant that sprouts White Flakes doesn't grow outdoors anywhere.

ok... so i found a great spot for the Prismere Dust and i have a few places to get Essence of Fate so i think i have those covered... in fact i thought that i should have gotten the trophy after i got 10 Prismere Dusts and 10 Essence of Fates but i didn't...

The only thing i could think of is the Sativa Fibers because they were the only ones that i had only 10 of... I went to the Midden and found 4 spots where they grow so im not worried about finding harvest spots now...

As far as White Flakes... i have around 120 of them... not sure how i got so many... maybe from chests or drops? anyway... i went to the cave you suggested and got about 5 more... if i don't get the trophy after about 5 more Sativa Fibers then im 99% certain that the trophy is glitched... i have roughly 30 of each reagent and in some cases 60-70 or even 100...

This might not be the worst trophy to glitch but it WILL still require me to start another character... im not sure i would be willing to do that right away...

The only other thing it could be is that you need to have the reagents on you all at once... i have used about 12 Essence of Fate to create a Fate potion and i have 6 others in my inventory...

The trophy isn't glitched; there just isn't a good way to track things short of doing it by hand on scratch paper.

My bugaboo was White Flakes, which is why I bring that one up. You can find everything else somewhere in the outside world.... and Essence of Fate is likely the first reagent people will try and gather piles of when actively pursuing this trophy at the end of the game. Once you disqualify EoF, and once you disqualify Prismere Dust, White Flakes are probably the next most rare item to gather from harvest points.... if you haven't aggressively completed sidequests, you can very easily go most of the game without ever seeing a harvest point that produces them.

ok... i see your point... after you said that there were only one or two spots for White Flakes i knew that even though i had 120 of them i still needed to harvest some... i must have gotten them all from drops because right after i beat the game tonight i went to harvest some White Flakes and got the trophy on the first one i harvested, lol...

Thanks once again for your help... you have proven to be my RPG go-to-guy :)