Longest game you have ever played and beaten.

PureLuxiix

For me that would be either Tales of Symphonia on the GCN or Super Smash Melee. Symphonia I put in about 600+ hours, I know for sure I put in more than that on Melee, but I dont think I ever technique finish Melee, what with all the trophies you had to collect.

If you're talking platinum trophies, I would maybe say Grand Theft Auto IV - me and my friend took around one month (probably 8-10 hours per day) over the summer a few years ago to get from level 7 to level 10 in online multiplayer, lol - and that was just for one trophy! There was another online trophy that was glitched and probably cost me 15 hours, and the remaining trophies were probably about a good 40+ hours to get. The trophy for getting from level 1 to 10 probably took me a cumulative 400 hours and the rest probably push it to maybe 500 hours. Lol that game was crazy!

Any other long games I've played are probably like 150 hours max (Skyrim, Kingdom Hearts, GTA V, Battlefield 3, etc...)  :P

Edited by BlindMango

Ratchet & Clank , Crash Bandicoot,

When i was younger i pass thoose a lot of times

In the ps3 was Resistance Fall of Man and when i start doing trophies i would say Dead Nation, it's not hard but annoying, is not my type of game

I also keep playing repeatedly Ratchet & Clank, Jak and Daxter, Crash Bandicoot and Spyro.

Back in the days i love to keep playing the games that I enjoy the most.

• Like 1

Idk if this counts buuut...

Team Fortress 2 on PC (800 hours)

CoD 4 on PC (500 hours)

Mario Kart on Wii (400 hours)

But these are multiplayer games so they cannot be "beaten".

I played Persona 4 Golden 4 times and it took me over 150 hours (two times for fun and then another two times for platinum)

Idk if this counts buuut...

Team Fortress 2 on PC (800 hours)

CoD 4 on PC (500 hours)

Mario Kart on Wii (400 hours)

But these are multiplayer games so they cannot be "beaten".

I played Persona 4 Golden 4 times and it took me over 150 hours (two times for fun and then another two times for platinum)

Yes it does count, don't worry and wow that is really long lol!

hmmm... for longest Platinum probably Sorcery Saga, FFXIII, FFX and Ni No Kuni with around 120~ hours each...

for non trophy related game... probably Dissidia and Duodecim around 150~ hours each...

Edited by jeieem

Star Ocean III: Till the End of Time. I tried to go for all of the battle trophies but some of them were just ridiculous. I think I clocked 400ish hours into the game.

Runner up would be Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 with 200ish hours. I loved the classes in that game.

Edited by AshesintheFalls