Most Favourite Soundracks From Game.

PureLuxiix

Okami 

Journey

The Legend of Zelda series

Metal Gear series

Okami, Journey, Metal Gear Series, Flower and Assassin Creed 2, I adore as well.

Child of Light's soundtrack doesn't get enough attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93h-8MKG48s

Beautiful.

Beyond: Two Souls.

Beyond Two Souls and Heavy Rain, how can I not forget that? lol

Hotline Miami, Risk of Rain, NieR, Shadow of the Colossus, Okami, Drakengard 3, every Silent Hill game up to Shattered Memories, VVVVVV, Super Meat Boy, Rocketbirds, Bastion, Universe at War: Earth Assault, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Farcry: Blood Dragon, Final Fantasy VI, Unreal Tournament, Call of Duty: Black Ops and the Xenosaga trilogy are all practically flawless. So much good music.

• Like 2

Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2 and Lightning Returns has great soundtrack! I still listen to them from time to time. Castlevania: Lords of Shadows and the God of War series also have some nice tracks. As well as Mirror's Edge and Beyond: Two Souls... i actually prefer to listen to game OSTs instead of whatever song's on the radio. 

In fact, i'm listening to a game soundtrack right now:

Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2 and Lightning Returns has great soundtrack! I still listen to them from time to time. Castlevania: Lords of Shadows and the God of War series also have some nice tracks. As well as Mirror's Edge and Beyond: Two Souls... i actually prefer to listen to game OSTs instead of whatever song's on the radio. 

In fact, i'm listening to a game soundtrack right now:

Final Fantasy XIII - Dust to Dust. AMAZING!

Mirror's Edge - Still Alive. Epic

God of War is awesome too...

FF X  :wub:

Edited by MissLuxii

Me too.  I heard Gods Bound by Rules before I even heard of the game and said to myself, I have to play this.

Snow in Summer playing in the introduction sequence to the game was enough to make me fall in love, and it only got better from there. Song of the Ancients is such a beautiful piece in all of its forms as well, plus Ashes of Dreams is phenomenal.

I really need to get round to playing Drakengard 3 as I picked up a copy of the soundtrack at a convention before the game even came out because I knew it was the same composer and my god that score is incredible.

Kingdom hearts for sure, everytime i hear 'my sanctuary' it hits me hard.

I'm more of a "Dearly Beloved" and "Simple and Clean" type of guy. My Sanctuary is great, though.

DmC has an amazing soundtrack, Combichrist was the perfect choice for it  :wub:

I have to agree, each Devil May Cry correlates perfectly with the games' style.

Chrono Cross

Little Big Planet

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Ni no kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Kingdom Hearts [series]

The Legend of Dragoon

Remember Me

Jak 3

Borderlands [series]

This is only a few... I could fill the page with the soundtracks I enjoy. Basically any soundtrack that matches the theme and environment within the game I enjoy.

Edited by Tamer

I'm more of a "Dearly Beloved" and "Simple and Clean" type of guy. My Sanctuary is great, though.

Oh i forgot about Dearly beloved, that tops my sanctuary in my books for sure! i love simple and clean too but i think my sanctuary hits me harder because it means that theres no more of the series to play! (at least till 3 comes out.)

Usually in these threads I always post the most obvious ones I love like Jet Set or any Yuzo related soundtracks, and end up realizing there's like a shit load of OST's I end up forgetting, so I'll post some of those instead.

- Metroid Prime OST

Some of the soundtrack has remixed throwback tracks to the nes Metroid, but the rest though are amazing atmospheric tracks you'd expect in a Metroid title. The alien like rendition of the Main theme kicks off the game real nice too. I love Super's OST as well (Lower Brinstar theme comes to mind), but there's something about Prime that makes it more of an experience.

and Phendrana Drifts is like the first thing that plays in my head when looking at snow come down

- Snatcher

The WHOLE soundtrack is good, it's too bad Kojima will never re-visit this game, just small call backs in the MGS titles it is then I guess

- Thunder Force IV

Thunder Force is a shmup series I ended up looking into years later (specifically 4), and when I heard this:

I seriously had to play this fucking game. If you can make that Genesis/Mega Drive's sound chip play crunchy ass metal accurately where do I sign to play?

- Phantasy Star Online

PSO is ingrained my head due to playing it hours on end, the futuristic synth-y soundtrack is just too good. I hope I'm not the only one who sat around for a bit to listen to "Image of Hero" when creating a character

"Trick track" was another good one, all those old Phantasy Star Battle themes mixed in

If I can remember more I really dig I'll probably edit this post or something because I know I'm forgetting some.

• 1 month later...

Kingdom Hearts, Mass Effect, The Last of Us, Uncharted, Metal Gear saga (Including Rising), Resident Evil (the PS1 ones and Code Veronica from PS2), Assassin's Creed, GTA radios, Red Dead Redemption, Devil May Cry 3, ICO's theme, Heavy Rain's theme, Beyond Two Souls' theme, Grim Fandango, some FIFAs had nice songs too, some themes in Telltale's games as well...

Panzer Dragoon Zwei/Saga

Skies of Arcadia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAGg_2vLeYk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72nDAPdldl8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfGJYtdOM_w

Sky Sanctuary/Flying Battery from Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Most everything from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdaK3JfgBIg

Say what you want, but the SMS had some of the best music

Sonic Triple Trouble

Resident Evil save rooms

Too much more to list.  I've played a LOT of games with soundtracks I like.

• Like 1