Favourite Anime Game?

PureLuxiix

I think the One Piece games are pretty damn good on PS3, the graphics replicate the anime perfectly, the voice acting is awesome and the gameplay isn't just 'obligatory-anime-hack-and-slasher-we're-just-trying-to-milk-this-anime' like I (unfortunately) found Bleach: Soul Resurrection to be.  Still have yet to play the Naruto games.  But no. 1 for me is .hack//Versus because damn, dem graphics, as well as being a very solid and addictive 3D fighter.  Really import-friendly too.  Yes, I am totally shamelessly advertising the game here right now.

If we're just talking anime-inspired games here, I'm quickly going to say Atelier and Ar tonelico (Gust bias 4 lyfe).

Since Ni no Kuni is being mentioned frequently... is this thread about games that have anime or have anime graphics?

In other words, do we considering every JRPG or just a small portion?

I will make an example.

Ni no Kuni and Time and Eternity are games that make use of anime graphics and are fully animated like normal anime but neither have anime series.

On the other hand, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory and Atelier Escha and Logy also use anime graphics but also have real anime based on them.

Anyways, since for me it's Persona 4 Golden, but since this is in PS3 section, I will say Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, it's good either way for me but you should clarify it for everyone else.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami